AA State Title

deesnutz

I wouldn't punch Howard's ticket to the dance just yet! Their season COULD come to a very abrupt end in Livingston Monday night. LA has a very talented and balanced team with one player being named reg. season district MVP, another district tourney MVP, and still a different one region tourney MVP. SHOULD be a very good game and with a hostile and very loud crowd LA COULD pull the upset! GO BIG BLUE!!

...LA will need more than five(5) players to go-up against Howard...they are nine(9) deep with experience...believe me it won't be like last year so get ready to run more than you did against Red Bank!!! :thumb:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't punch Howard's ticket to the dance just yet! Their season COULD come to a very abrupt end in Livingston Monday night. LA has a very talented and balanced team with one player being named reg. season district MVP, another district tourney MVP, and still a different one region tourney MVP. SHOULD be a very good game and with a hostile and very loud crowd LA COULD pull the upset! GO BIG BLUE!!

...LA will need more than five(5) players to go-up against Howard...they are nine(9) deep with experience...believe me it won't be like last year so get ready to run more than you did against Red Bank!!! :thumb:

Congrats TynerRamFan, that was a great game tonight. It was nice to hear how loud that crowd stayed all night. Number 34 for you all needs to be signed by a D1 school also. He is the real deal. I wonder just how good you all would be if #11 would have not gotten hurt earlier this season. Good luck at the next level of the State and this Canes fan says... Go Rams!!!

Dont worry Tynerramfan, LA will be able to run just fine like they did last year when they ended your teams season 8-) As for going 9 deep, LA plays 9 or 10 deep also! Howard is a very good high ranked team, but that doesnt mean they already have the win. 8aa may send two teams to state! After all, you did loose to Stone Memorial :) !!