White Station vs Dyer County

Icy

Here's the most significant fact going into the game. I've heard that for the first time since the regional tournament began the official will come from outside of Dyer County.

I don`t know where you get your significant facts, but that is entirely not true. Get it right b4 posting !

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would hope our Choctaws are wanting to do more than just "give them a good game". I know WS is a very good team and DC has their work cut out but these guys CAN win this game and I for one am not conceding anything. Most ppl said DC would never get out of the region. That`s why they play the game ! GO ORANGE !!!!

I would hope our Choctaws are wanting to do more than just "give them a good game". I know WS is a very good team and DC has their work cut out but these guys CAN win this game and I for one am not conceding anything. Most ppl said DC would never get out of the region. That`s why they play the game ! GO ORANGE !!!!

Volman you are so right..If the players are confident and not intimidated you all will be alright. Especially playing at home where they should be more comfortable....LIke someone else posted stranger things have happened...When WS is focused and playing as a team they can be real good. However sometime they stand around and watch Joe too much especially in the half court sets. When they are being pressed and running...Burton, Dre Hollins and even Green can be dangerous. Also the bigs Nino Johnson and Big Marvin will throw down a couple on the drive and dish...

Adsmom, welcome back to coacht. We missed you this season.
awww thx!!! But you are one of the few that knows how to find me :?:. Hey I never count DC out but realistically I know what we are up against...Memphis is a hotbed of talent....heck with around half miil. People by hard NOT to be...haha!!! I just really wanna see our guys give them a game....we have some great talent but our teams is young and I think the maturity level can hurt us...who knows how this will go??? Nobody thought we would beat NS and we did 3x....I have seen great teams fall and underdogs win over the years. Predictions and opinions always come and go....I just wanna see a good game win or lose. And Omg for the guy who thinks all ,,44 had was Prather....what the heck!!!...lol!!!

Girl..I can find you..And I believe 007 will be looking for you Monday night...lol..!

im lovin the hype building up on this thread for this game. hopefully it lives up to all that. monday couldnt get here soon enough!

will be a rockin gym, packed. id get there as soon as they let people in the doors. i honestly doubt they will turn people away. as packed as it has been during the previous substate games we have hosted, there is much room for standing room only.

You're probably right but would be best to have tickets in hand.I have bought 5 already and have a few more from Lake Co wanting my son to stop by Dyer Co Monday morning before he goes to school at Lake Co.!

I dont mean any disrespect but i cant see DC even keeping this one close. AAA in memphis just a different type of beast. White Station has had success on a national level. They are experienced. Talented. Plus they have the best player in the state. Homecourt could help keep it close for the Choctaws. Good luck

I dont mean any disrespect but i cant see DC even keeping this one close. AAA in memphis just a different type of beast. White Station has had success on a national level. They are experienced. Talented. Plus they have the best player in the state. Homecourt could help keep it close for the Choctaws. Good luck
Never know what can happen in a game...:lol: I like watching Jackson play though..:?:

Yes I said "give them a good game" and meant it.... :?: DC does have their work cut out for them....am as big a fan as any but that is just a fact. Of course would love to see them pull the "upset"...who wouldn't???? I just think some mistakes DC has made in games has come from lack of maturity....that is not saying anything bad at all....that will come.

I saw and know that Whits Station has played in a lot of hostile places...Melrose may be loud and some of the other places..but can't believe any place is any louder than Dyer Co when the gym is full..the band is playing..the whole crowd doing the war chants and mascot and cheerleaders doing the move they do in the games in unison..And a sea full of nothing but orange..Gonna be a great environment Monday night.!

Dyer County fans:

-------------------------------------

Yesterday, someone posted a 12-min (appx) video of the District finals between DC and JNS.

Question:

Did that game accurately reflect Dyer County's and Jackson Northside's strengths and weaknesses, each?

Yes I said "give them a good game" and meant it.... :?: DC does have their work cut out for them....am as big a fan as any but that is just a fact. Of course would love to see them pull the "upset"...who wouldn't???? I just think some mistakes DC has made in games has come from lack of maturity....that is not saying anything bad at all....that will come.

Just talking to most of the Dyer Co fans I work with,most seems to think Dyer Co has a good chance..Like some of the others,think Melrose is the team to beat..I'm looking forward to seeing Joe play up close..Saw him in the State tournament a couple years ago..Dyer Co is young but they have a lot of talent also and speed as well..And the atmosphere for these type of games are unbelievable..Good to see you posting again..

Just talking to most of the Dyer Co fans I work with,most seems to think Dyer Co has a good chance..Like some of the others,think Melrose is the team to beat..I'm looking forward to seeing Joe play up close..Saw him in the State tournament a couple years ago..Dyer Co is young but they have a lot of talent also and speed as well..And the atmosphere for these type of games are unbelievable..Good to see you posting again..

No one gave us a chance against BTW who was a very strong Memphis team at the time. So we will see if we can make believers out of the none believers, Monday night. I think Ced is going to be a key player in this game. He has, in my opinion, grown in just the past two weeks, to be a very strong player inside. In the past two games, he has been a beast. We also need to get Hudson going, he has been a none factor in the past three games. If he's not on, then go to the bench. No one has said anything about White Station's bench. Do they have good player comming off the bench? I do know one thing we don't lose anything when we go to the bench.