Dobyns Bennett Indians!

rolltriberoll

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea this thread is a little dead so let me come in and lighten it up hahahaha :thumb:

West should've won this game hands down. However, in my opinion, the reason why DB won tis game is because they kept attacking the basket unlike West. The start of the game West was geared toward shooting the trey instead of attacking the basket. Once they settled down to the attacking the basket, it made the game much more exciting. I like DB's offense I'm trying to learn the flex offense so I can teach it but they just picked West man to man defense apart. I was a little upset West didn't switch to a zone. Another reason why West lost is because those officials mane oh mane, I haven't seen so many lopsided calls in my life :blush:

DB's student section; "Must be the hairline" " Get some rogaine" hahaha those were some classic chants hahahah. But Devin gets that at every game thats why it didn't rattled him. He's a good player, you noticed he was the only player, must add he's a senior too, that stayed out there and shook the players and coaches hand. That took a lot of guts to do that and it was his last high school game.. WOW.. TEAM PLAYER THERE...

In closing, I'm very proud of my alma mater they didn't make it to state but this was the farthest a West High School boys basketball team has been so there's nothing to hang their heads on. West will be back in the hunt next year.

*OH yeah, DB school and GYM--- WOW I thought I was at a college hahah.. Yes that was my first time there..

Great game by the Indians. The "Dome" again proved to be our best defense. It's amazing the looks on teams faces when they first come into the place. Most have never played in an "open area", and that definately works to DB's advantage.

It still amazes me that this was built in the 60's. Imagine how teams in that period responded to walking into that place. I have had a chance to play games their, and it really is a "depth" perception problem for players who are not used to this.

DB plays as a team, and with the right draw could win a game. However, Melrose will win the whole thing...they were unstoppable in the Arby's clasic