Wednesday games

Hendersonville/cheatham co

ravenwood/davidson academy

station camp/cheatham co

riverdale/white house

Hendersonville/ravenwood

station camp/white house

riverdale/davidson academy

I have had another team drop out. Fairview dropped last week and now Martin Luther King has dropped out. I wish these people knew how hard it is to set the brackets and do the pools and drop out at that point. I have one spot I would let someone play in for free so I will not have to redo the pools. The schedule they would need to play would be as follows.

Friday March 19th at 3:30 vs. Gallatin

Friday March 19th at 6:30 vs. Cheatham County

Saturday March 20th at 10:30 vs. Clarksville

If you know of a team that would like to play please e-mail me asap. andy.griffin@sumnerschools.org

I have had another team drop out. Fairview dropped last week and now Martin Luther King has dropped out. I wish these people knew how hard it is to set the brackets and do the pools and drop out at that point. I have one spot I would let someone play in for free so I will not have to redo the pools. The schedule they would need to play would be as follows.

If you know of a team that would like to play please e-mail me asap. andy.griffin@sumnerschools.org

This tourney is one of the best in the state and me and my "Birdie" luvs comin to these games and the folks do one heck of a job and the free food in that coaches and umpire room aint bad either. But havin these folks drop out like this really is pretty sorry if you ask me. Heck Coach has been workin on this thing for a long time and then you decide you aint good enough to play with the big girls and then drop out at the last minute tells me somethin about you and your program...if you know what I mean! :lol:

Amen brother..............I have the same problem at the Soddy Daisy tournament! Put 'em on the "black list"

Have you filled the slot?