State Tourney Predictions!!!!

OKCthunder11

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i will start first. I do not know alot about the east tn teams and some of the middle tn teams but I will base my predictions off of what I have read on here.

A- Humboldt

AA-Bolivar

AAA- White Station (I believe their toughest game might be the substate game against Dyer Co. :thumb:

I think Humboldt and Bolivar have a good shot at the Gold Balls! But i am going to go with Melrose in 3 a by far the best team in the state in any class by a good margin! But you never know thats why they play the game! Good luck to West TN and bring back the Hardware!! :thumb:

Why White Station in 3A when its clear Melrose is almost untouchable?

You are right. i forgot all about melrose. they have been dominant this year, but white station did beat them earlier in the year. Good luck to melrose in the boro!

White Station beat Melrose earlier in the year, because of a MENTAL LAPSE by Melrose!!! Melrose beat White Station in the Championship by 20+ points. I did like your explanation of why you picked White Station. :thumb: