LIBERTY/BOLIVAR RUN THRU MEMPHIS

btownbasketball

DC was whining too....it takes a whiner to know one....let it go adsmom...you're in AAA

Did BTW let it go when we beat them 2 years in a row?????? :thumb:

Yes, ofcourse...but who is the last team to beat you before you moved up to AAA.

Hang on while I change into a different jersey! :blush:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you guys claim that the TSSAA puts the Memphis schools through turmoil and it's about the money, lol. I'm sure it is about the money, but they don't make the Memphis schools go play against Oak Hill to make it to the state tournaments. Win your games and don't worry about what the TSSAA thinks about you being at the state tournaments. Aferall, isn't Memphis boys basketball supposedly one of the top high school basketball cities in the country this year?

I have no problem calling a Spade a Spade, if you read my post; I said I really believe the best team won last night. I truly agree with you, despite any adversities your team may face during the game they should be able to adjust and win the game! Or do like Gibson County girls do, make it obvious who the best team is. Last night was Liberty's night; they made their shots and BTW didn't, BTW were clearly frustrated and didn't play like they did to defeat Sheffield. As for being one of the top high school basketball cities in the country I agree about that ANY YEAR. Unlike other locations in the state, Memphis has a huge pool of talent spread around the city.

Let me first say that we all know that Memphis has dominate teams every year and a Memphis team brings home a gold ball every year. That being said sometimes you have to watch what you hope for. There was a poster on here about a month ago [ I'm not going to say his name he knows who he is ] that made the statement that the only reason Bolivar makes it to the Boro is because they don't have to go thru Memphis. Well the tssaa in there bid to end west TN. dominace decided to send BOLIVAR thru Memphis. The more things change the more they stay the same because Bolivar is still going to the BORO. Infact Liberty and Bolivar eraced Memphis from AA. So once again be careful of what you hope for, Trezevant and B.T. Washington ordered pussycats and pilgrims but they got Tigers and Creusaders. :blush:

:blush: ....heard BTW was whining about fouls :thumb: I can barely keep a straight face typing this....WTG Liberty and Bolivar!!!!!

DC was whining too....it takes a whiner to know one....let it go adsmom...you're in AAA

Yeah and you were way off base with the Joe Jackson Vs DC comment...:thumb: And I think the kid is MEGA talented before u go saying anything.....gotta have some fun on here don't u think????....u did with your comment...:blush: I'd say I was pretty darn gracious last year.....and have given WS their props and in NO way have downplayed their talent....no whining here. Good luck Liberty and Bolivar!!!!!!!!

DC was whining too....it takes a whiner to know one....let it go adsmom...you're in AAAYeah and you were way off base with the Joe Jackson Vs DC comment...:D And I think the kid is MEGA talented before u go saying anything.....gotta have some fun on here don't u think????....u did with your comment...:D I'd say I was pretty darn gracious last year.....and have given WS their props and in NO way have downplayed their talent....no whining here. Good luck Liberty and Bolivar!!!!!!!!

What was off based about the JJ vs DC comment? What about bringing his a game was off based? He scored 19pts. You don't have to score a boat load of pts to bring your a game. ex: assist to turnover ratio goes into that as well...The game between DC & WS was an overall good game in my opinion. :D

Yeah and you were way off base with the Joe Jackson Vs DC comment...;) And I think the kid is MEGA talented before u go saying anything.....gotta have some fun on here don't u think????....u did with your comment...:D I'd say I was pretty darn gracious last year.....and have given WS their props and in NO way have downplayed their talent....no whining here. Good luck Liberty and Bolivar!!!!!!!!

What was off based about the JJ vs DC comment? What about bringing his a game was off based? He scored 19pts. You don't have to score a boat load of pts to bring your a game. ex: assist to turnover ratio goes into that as well...The game between DC & WS was an overall good game in my opinion. :thumb:haaaahaaaa!!!! I KNOW u don't have to score lot of points to have good game....am VERY aware of that Icy....was not JJ vs. DC was WS as a whole vs DC. This was terrific game imo also.....was $7 well spent...I LIKE watching Memphis teams play. I dont get to travel to see these teams play as I would like because have little one in school..:) I like to see talent...don't care where you are from or what school you go to...I am not biased at all when it comes to good teams and talent...:o

[was not JJ vs. DC was WS as a whole vs DC

That's just a figure of speech...lol...ex...Kobe and the Lakers...Jordan and the Bulls - JJ was as purely an example of talking about the game...I clearly understand that it is 5 on 5 for both teams and one player can't win the game without the help of their teammates....