OHS vs. LCHS

olineathlete

This week oakland travels to Linclon County to play in the pit. What are yalls predictions on the game? Oakland is going into the pit playing LCHS exactly as last year against LCHS. Comming off their first loss of the season. Last year, the Pats took ito the falcons. Also handed a shalacking in the Playoffs. Is this Oakland team better than last years? Is this LCHS team better than last years? What do yall think is gonna g down in the pit? O yea, last year before the playoff game, coach Thompson? is that his name? Anyway, the LCHS coach told coach Euverard "welcome to the Pit". THe pit had no effect on OHS. Thoughts on this game.

Guest region4fan

I know it is always tough at Lincoln County. I have the utmost respect for their program. Coach Thompson is a great coach.I hope we can come out in one piece...and that includes the fans. It has been my experience that fights erupt on the visitors' side from arrogant and intoxicated fans who insist on sitting on our side.I am looking forward to going to the game. They have a great place to play and a good atmosphere.

Does Lincoln County have any injuries to anyone this season so far?