BCAT Girls All-Star Game Results

13sports

Congratulations to all of the Girls that played today in the BCAT All-Star Games and Unsigned Senior Games. There was a good crowd on hand and the play was good. The talent level representing the state of Tennessee was awesome and that is without some of the really good players who were playing for a state championship. Thanks to Middle Tennessee Christian School for hosting this event on their beautiful campus.

Team 1 2 Final

West 40 44 84

East 31 42 73

West

Player(Points) High School Signed

Chassidy Fussell (20) Obion Central Texas

Carnecia Williams (13) White Station Mississippi State

Jasmine Robison (11) Memphis Overton Alabama

Perica Glenn(11) Milan UT-Martin

Jasmine Newsome (9) Millington UT-Martin

Britt Bell (6) Mt. Juliet Undecided

Shae Nelson (5) Cordova Ole Miss

Jordan Luffman (4) Lawrence Co. MTSU

Olivia Maddux (2) Millington Arkansas State

Deidre Ramer (2) BGA College of Charleston

Anna Mitchell (2) CPA Undecided

Coaches: Wendi Scott (Lawrence Co.), Stan Gatlin (Millington), Lyle Larue (Obion Central)

East

DeQuesha McClanahan (12) Oak Ridge Winthrop

Jasmine Dale (12) LaVergne Gardner-Webb

Janie Graves (11) Shelbyville UA-Huntsville

Stephanie Myers (10) LaVergne MTSU

Shelby Campbell (9) Blackman Samford

LaQuinta Jefferson (7) LaVergne Kentucky

Beth Hawn (7) Forrest UT-Martin

Kellie Reed (5) Clarkrange Undecided

Cynthia Woodward (0) Dekalb Co. Freed-Hardeman

Allison Roberts (0) Upperman Undecided

Coaches: Tim Smith (Stone Memorial), Wade Wester (Cocke Co.)