Where is "Sequatchie"?

Pirate2003

I was just curious about something. Before the year started "Sequatchie" was all over these boards talking about how his Indians were the best team at the Jamboree and one of the best teams in the tri state area. They play South Pitt this week. I was curious as to how he thinks that will turn out. A month or so ago I remember he said South Pitt would lose to Marion, Grundy, Sequatchie, and Boyd. What has happened in Dunlap?

Posted by 1AFAN:

I was just curious about something. Before the year started "Sequatchie" was all over these boards talking about how his Indians were the best team at the Jamboree and one of the best teams in the tri state area. They play South Pitt this week. I was curious as to how he thinks that will turn out. A month or so ago I remember he said South Pitt would lose to Marion, Grundy, Sequatchie, and Boyd. What has happened in Dunlap?

I don't remember saying S.P. would lose to those teams I do think they will have a tough time if they beat Boyd. Now as for as Dunlap goes with the exception of the Grundy Co. game they have been in & have led every game they have played this year they were leading at East Ridge 10-0 the final with some questionable calls should have been 13-10 ER scored with 3 seconds left that is bad sportsmanship making it 19-10 & last week Sequatchie would probably have won if they didn't lose there starting RB with a couple of Minutes to go in the first half he was hammering the Wildcats with runs up the middle and Sequatchie still had a chance to win driving down the field when time ran out the final was 27-20. Although there record don't say it just ask Meigs Co. East Ridge & Polk Co. and they will say Sequatchie is a lot better than there record shows!

Sequatchie County is better than they were last year (when there healthy) there is no question about it. Check our scores. The teams that have beaten Sequatchie were pretty good. Sequatchie County will make the playoffs with wins over Tellico and Bledsoe. Justin Price should be back by the Bledsoe Game. This will help at Middle Linebacker.

Go Indians!

Posted by 1AFAN:

What is your prediction for the South Pitt/Sequatchie game? I have to go with South Pittsburg. I do not think Sequatchie is as good as they were last year. South Pitt is better.

South Pitt 28

Sequatchie 14