? about HS coach picking who plays and who don`t

Now what coach would do something like that????????? I know of 1 that would tell his players were to play in the summer. They are actually even coaching their High school team this summer under someone who will be a puppet for them. So yes they can do whatever they want to because their will be no parents that will stand up to any coach they play for. Why would they then little jean or sue would not be able to play in High school ball because they did not do what the coach asked them to do.......

• 2 weeks later...
A kid can play summerball (AAU ,Etc) were ever thay want to.

Tn coaches are forbidden to coach their own players after the regular season 'til the school term is over.

Well you need to go tell your Buddy J.B that they can play were ever they want to

I have no buddies and very few friends. I can tell no one what to do. I can only suggest and I don't do that very often, unless I am asked :popcorneater:

A kid can play summerball (AAU ,Etc) were ever thay want to.

Tn coaches are forbidden to coach their own players after the regular season 'til the school term is over.

Well you need to go tell your Buddy J.B that they can play were ever they want to

I have no buddies and very few friends. I can tell no one what to do. I can only suggest and I don't do that very often, unless I am asked :lol:

I have always thought that about you not having many friends HA HA. Just Kidding.