11-AAA

TXinTN

I don't know about any of that. I think CHS is gunna run train on every person in the district. Also Franklin has a few players that were involved in a fight this past weekend so i don't know how their team chemistry will be in the future. Also some players have been injured doing stupid things like the "stanky leg".....

I don't know about any of that. I think CHS is gunna run train on every person in the district. Also Franklin has a few players that were involved in a fight this past weekend so i don't know how their team chemistry will be in the future. Also some players have been injured doing stupid things like the "stanky leg".....

What? Was at the Franklin v. Indy game on Friday and Franklin looked pretty strong. No major injuries on the soccer field that night and looked like the team was playing with all their starters....please elaborate!

What? Was at the Franklin v. Indy game on Friday and Franklin looked pretty strong. No major injuries on the soccer field that night and looked like the team was playing with all their starters....please elaborate!

Ya you were at the game on Friday. These incidents happened over the weekend. I don't know for sure the full details so i won't gossip about it. Just telling everyone what i heard