CAN'T MISS GAMES THIS WEEKEND AT THE "LADY WARRIOR CLASSIC"!

TBALLEXPERT

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was also going to say there wasn't a winner, thinking it was a classic, and since some teams played several teams and some only play a couple. BUT, according to the website they did rank the teams. Still not sure how the math worked out though. They've got the runs allowed, scored, etc....but no matter how you compute it, when you throw in a team that only played 2 games and award them 2nd place.....I"m stumped.

Kinda like having a batter who only has one at bat during a 6 game tournament - they get a hit - batting .1000. Does this make them the best hitter on the team....... I mean seriously???

Definitely not impressed with the way this one came off. Gotta feeling they probably should just post W's, L's, runs allowed and scored. Then let everyone make up their own minds. ANd please work on the logistics of travel. Don't make teams go from one end of middle tn to the other, especially when they've already traveled 6 hours to get here.

Gotta feeling they probably should just post W's, L's, runs allowed and scored. Then let everyone make up their own minds.

The way I understand it they had to have a "winner". If not, all the games count as individual games and that would put some of the teams over the TSSAA season game limit. By annointing a "winner" it counts just like any other 4 game tourney. From my impression none of the teams involved were too concerned about somebody being the "winner" as I assume most were satisfied with the level of play. There were some really good teams involved.