Blue Ridge Conference (AA)

GC Grizzlies

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is correct gc grizzlie on the top 3 team losses . you all have a solid baseball team . i believe you all will win out brac season . especially if the jake kid is on the mound or the #7. when is the make up game with greeneville ? like to watch it if it is in greeneville , sorry to say but if its at grainger i probably wont make the trip . CD has alot of talent and if they can get it together could be dangerous . sg thumped em twice BUT we know they are better than the two games they played against us . t.feezel is as tuff as they come on the mound when he is on . they have lost a few games this year but from wat i have seen and heard its been because of errors .

I think the makeup game for Grainger and Greenville is @ Greenville this Friday. Should be a good one. It also should have huge bearings on the tournament seedings. I know both would like to stay away from South Greene if possible. But, I think the 4,5,6 teams could be dangerous in a one game format with their best pitcher on the hill. Gonna be exciting tournament @ Tusculum College's Beautiful Field!

Where does everyone stand in the BRAC? I believe that I saw in the Grenneville Sun that the Greene County teams are:

Greeneville 8-4

South Greene 8-4

Chuckey Doak 4-8

West Greene 4-8

If this is so, what are the tiebreakers and what day does the tournament start? I believe that I saw it was at Tusculum College, right?

At last count the standings looked something like this...

1. Grainger

2. Greenville

3. South Greene

4. Cumberland Gap...Chuckey Doak (not sure 4,5)

6. West Greene

7. Claiborne

I believe #1 gets a bye and games are single elimination for first round. 2-7, 3-6, 4-5. #1 would play 4-5 winner, with 2-7 winner playing 3-6 winner in double elimination.

This may not be exactly correct. If anyone has corrections, please post.