South Fulton 2010

Devil_Alumni

Where does everyone see them standing in the district this year? After having the most successfulseason last year in maybe 7 years the Devils finally made the playoffs. They will be losing quite a bit of experience all over the field. Chance Barnes will likely be the work horse in the backfield. Willie Kneuppel will be at fullback and did very promising job last season at mlb as a freshman. Jaquay will be back at qb for his sophmore year but alson heard that we have a transfer qb from obion central.

I would look for us to be in the toward the middle of the pack. We wont have a big play guy as we did last year in Avent.

Opinions?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U right P&G. Avent was a good athlete but nothing other. Hopefully wont have to worry about any of the distractions or anyone bringing any negativity towards the team.

Im wanting to say the transfer from OC name is William Pirtle i believe, dont hold me to the last name cause im not sure. Um, spring practice i believe is the first week of May and from what i understand they have Bruceton, and South Gibson set to scrimmage and maybe West Carroll.

There are quite of few kids who have already quite this off season. But u cant never tell from this point.

U right P&G. Avent was a good athlete but nothing other. Hopefully wont have to worry about any of the distractions or anyone bringing any negativity towards the team.

Im wanting to say the transfer from OC name is William Pirtle i believe, dont hold me to the last name cause im not sure. Um, spring practice i believe is the first week of May and from what i understand they have Bruceton, and South Gibson set to scrimmage and maybe West Carroll.

There are quite of few kids who have already quite this off season. But u cant never tell from this point.

I think I know who the player may be...I've never heard of a Willie Pirtle (doesn't mean there isn't one)...If it is who I think it is, he has been suspended from participating in athletics for off the field problems @ Obion Central and he was a back-up QB....As of now he is still enrolled at OC though....

I think I know who the player may be...I've never heard of a Willie Pirtle (doesn't mean there isn't one)...If it is who I think it is, he has been suspended from participating in athletics for off the field problems @ Obion Central and he was a back-up QB....As of now he is still enrolled at OC though....

Oh God, Not Another Thug.. :flower: Like Flies To Milk Over At South Fulton.

• 3 weeks later...