District 10 A/AA

mclightning

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White House beat Macon Co. last night 3-1. This completes the district schedule for the East side of the bracket. Here's how everyone finished:

Merrol Hyde 4-0-1

White House Heritage 3-0-2

White House 2-1-2

Greenbrier 2-2-1

Macon County 1-4-0

East Robertson 0-5-0

Not sure about the West side. Scores from last nights games are not posted. Here's the way Eurosport has it:

Clarksville Acdy 6-0-0

Cheatham Co 5-1-0

Creekwood 2-2-1

Sycamore 2-2-0

Montgomery Central 1-3-1

Harpeth 1-4-1

Waverly Central 0-5-1

The semi's and finals of the tournament will now be played at Creekwood. As stated, Harpeth will be unable to host due to flooding. Also, Clarksville Academy's quarterfinal game will be played at Montgomery Central. Top seeds host every other game unless noted. Here's the schedule:

Saturday 5/8

W6 Harpeth v. W7 Waverly (@ Waverly)

Monday 5/10

W3 Sycamore v. E6 East Robertson

E3 White House v. W6/W7

W4 Creekwood v. E5 Macon Co.

E4 Greenbrier v. W5 Montgomery Central

Tuesday 5/11

W1 Clarksville Academy v. E4/W5 (@ Montgomery Central)

E1 Merrol Hyde v. W4/E5

W2 Cheatham Co. v. E3/W6/W7

E2 WH-Heritage v. W3/E6

I have different information concerning Merrol Hyde's last game from their coach. I have them playing there last regular game of the season, a make up game, vs Creekwood next Wednesday, May 12. Would there be an update to the district tournament schedule somewhere?

*update*

I have discovered that Merrol Hyde does indeed play on Wednesday night next week, May 12 but it is their first tournament game, not a make up game, and the opponent is still to be determined by the outcome of the first round of play between Creekwood and Macon County. It looks like Merrol Hyde will play Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights next week.

Who takes the 10A/AA district? Have not seen Clarksville Acdy or Cheatham play. Looks like Waverly Central upset Harpeth over the weekend to advance to play White House tonight @ 7:00. Got to see Creekwood play and that is the only team from the West. So can not speak to teams from the West. Look out for White House Heritage. Not a very good overall record but playing much better of late. Merrol Hyde won the East side and makes the most of limited opportunities. Greenbrier is a hard team to figure out. One night they play well, the next not so well. Which team shows up for the tournament? White House can not seem to finish and in tournament time, finishing what few chances you get is so important. I look for White House Heritage and Clarksville Acdy to play in the Semis on one side of the bracket and Merrol Hyde to play...well I really don't know. Will it be Cheatham or White House if White House can get by Waverly Central? Let's see what others have to say...

Here are the scores as I have them:

Saturday 5/8

W6 Harpeth (4)v. W7 Waverly(5) (@ Fairview)

Monday 5/10

W3 Sycamore v. E6 East Robertson (Anyone have a score for this game?)

E3 White House (3)v. Waverly(0)

W4 Creekwood (3)v. E5 Macon Co.(0)

E4 Greenbrier (5)v. W5 Montgomery Central(0)

Tuesday 5/11

W1 Clarksville Academy v. Greenbrier (@ Montgomery Central)

E1 Merrol Hyde v. Creekwood (Game will be played on Wed 05/12 @ Station Camp HS)

W2 Cheatham Co. v. White House

E2 WH-Heritage v. W3/E6

Scores from last nights games:

White House 4

Cheatham Co 0

White House Heritage 3

Sycamore 1

Clarksville Acdy 3

Greenbrier 2

in overtime

Merrol Hyde

Creekwood