MrNoitAll Top Ten Picks for Mid-State Week 7

MrNoitAll

Well the rains came this weekend and the KY/TN Border Battle didn’t see a winner but some teams did get to play and now it is off to Coffee County. Now Coach Terry does one heck of a job and of course you have the “Lucky Hut” with the best broadcaster in the State doin the play by play for CC so maybe we can get this one in this weekend.

1.Beech—won two games in KY and looked like the team to beat. This team has so many weapons it is very scary. Now I know the good folks up in another part of the state thinks that I am pickin the wrong team to win it all but time will tell. But don’t be goin and bettin the farm against this bunch. Heck “Kat” has hit more homeruns by herself than most teams have all year!

2.Riverdale—yep these “Lady Indians” are movin up one cause they didn’t have a loss this weekend. But come next week we will see who is the better team, Dickson County or them “Lady Indians”. “Ole MrNoitAll” is goin with the bunch from the “Boro” to win this game.

3.Dickson County—got beat to a good KY team who is always tough year after year, but when you don’t score enough runs you will go down and that is what happen to these young ladies. Lauren Keele is doin a great job on the mound for these ladies and hopin to win district this year. They have to get past Rossview which shouldn’t be to hard cause they are not as good as they have been in the past few years.

4.Creek Wood—well these ladies didn’t get to play this weekend they had their prom and the word in the “Park” was that they clean up really nice and pretty! But this weekend will tell these folks just how good they are because they will be playin so many tough teams in their pool. Brooke Jenkins who came from Dickson County is knockin the cover off of the ball battin around .500 ain’t to bad but bet them folks from DC wish she was a playin for them, but she ain’t and ain't goin to either! Best late season tourney in the state!

5.Goodpasture—well these youngins lost a high scorin game this past week to Greenbrier and I don’t think you can take away a lot from them cause Coach Head always gets her players playin tough at the end of the season. If you notice that some of the best teams this year are your Single A and Double A teams from the Mid-State and this is one of them!

6.Lawrence County—yep they have fallen some but still are the best in district. Again I love their pitchin and don’t count these ladies out from movin up again.

7.Coffee County—“Birdies” school has a lot ridin on the games this weekend. They will see just how good they are and if they have a chance to make it to the big dance. I hope they are puttin it together cause they have very tough game in the opening round and then they get to play Creek Wood. I will be there and my “Birdie” will also be there so come on over and say hi!

8.Columbia Academy—wow what a tough area of the state for some of the best teams in the Mid-State to have to play each other to get to the state. You all need to go out and watch CA cause they do have some mighty fine pitchin! Defense aint bad either. I hate it when I hear these AAA coaches talk about how much more superior they are than the A and AA schools. This team as well as the others that are on the top ten can play with anyone in the state. Plus you guys have about 1500 more kids to pick from so don’t understand why y'all are a braggin.

9.Camden—this team has one of the best hittin team for homeruns than most teams in the Mid-state and maybe state. I could be wrong but the number that was mention down at the park was somethin like 24. Heard that “Kat” had somethin like 11 or 12 herself from Beech. When you play this bunch you better have your outfield playin deep cause they will go deep in a New York second! Again this is word in the park is that Brandenburg is leadin the team in HRs and you better back up and Posey will do some damage as well. Again here is another team that can play with anyone in the state.

10.Summertown—the hippies are good and have the hittin to prove it and don’t give up many runs! Harville is one hittin machine as well as Kayla Long so folks if you want to see a good hittin team watch this bunch! This may be a small school but the coaches get the most of it this little school!

10. Cornersville---the town that gave me a ticket is very tough and wants to prove it. They can make it all of the way to state and goin to show a lot of folks this weekend that they are tough. Today they are the best team in Marshall County! But can’t wait to see them play this weekend!

Now folks I hope you do enjoy and again if you fail to score enough runs you will be a loser and I will drop you like a hot potato if you know what I mean! :popcorneater:

10.Summertown—the hippies are good and have the hittin to prove it and don’t give up many runs! Harville is one hittin machine as well as Kayla Long so folks if you want to see a good hittin team watch this bunch! This may be a small school but the coaches get the most of it this little school!

The hippies live in Lewis County. Summertown is in Lawrence County!