AC 2010 Spring Practice

Space3

Chad Blakely RB and Nick Beaty K to Tusculum, Drew Hicks LB to Cumberland, and Josh Wilson :lol: to Tennessee Tech as a walk on until he gets there and catches a few passes.

dragon, what is your deal with ac? It can't be the rivalry, 10-1 since 2000. Is is jealousy, shouldn't be that. AC has played some really solid football the last ten years, we took some beatings from you in the 80s, but now we are giving em back and all you do is try to look for ways to cut on our players. Relax, let your team do the talking. They haven't done much of that lately. Let Farley blow that loud horn and Houck put some new turf down to cover up that stink smell on your field, it isn't going to change the last 10 years or the final score of that game last season. Come on up to AC in the fall, bring your money, and take your annual tail kicking from the cows. Say what you want dragon,cut on our coaches and players and fireworks, but the final scores don't change. It hasn't in the last ten years.

by the way how is the patrick kid, I heard he was in a walking boot. He should be a fun to watch this year, can't wait to have him up to the coral.

I was at practice today and Cam wasnt in a walking boot.

What a surprise. :huh:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stopped by for the fireworks and hotdogs friday night! There were several good looking players, #2, #8, #75 just to name a few. Your line doesnt look as big as last years, but i dont think that will hurt any with the style of offense you run. Have a great Summer and see you guys in the Fall! :roflol:

Heard the big mighty cows looked mighty average in their scrimmage!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: just what I expected. All this hype from the cow faithful, usually means there getting way ahead of themselves!!! :lol: Small o line, small recievers, few players on D. And you guys are talking state title game :lol: , thats the best joke of year right there.

Heard the big mighty cows looked mighty average in their scrimmage!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: just what I expected. All this hype from the cow faithful, usually means there getting way ahead of themselves!!! :lol: Small o line, small recievers, few players on D. And you guys are talking state title game :lol: , thats the best joke of year right there.

I guess Clinton should beat us pretty bad this year then.

Put that pea-brain of yours to use d123 and realize that this was an intra-squad scrimmage. With your incredible powers of deductive reasoning you will then understand that lots of first stringers were interspersed with second stringers. And who's talking state title game anyhow?

Heard the big mighty cows looked mighty average in their scrimmage!!!!!!!!! :popcorneater: just what I expected. All this hype from the cow faithful, usually means there getting way ahead of themselves!!! :thumb: Small o line, small recievers, few players on D. And you guys are talking state title game :thumb: , thats the best joke of year right there.

Put that pea-brain of yours to use d123 and realize that this was an intra-squad scrimmage. With your incredible powers of deductive reasoning you will then understand that lots of first stringers were interspersed with second stringers. And who's talking state title game anyhow?

Every team's goal going into a season should be the state title game, shouldnt it?