Who's the team to beat in Region 6A (districts 11 & 12)?

UNC23

Summertown

i am not so sure about that. there is some good teams out of both districts.

I don't think anyone in 11a or 12a can beat S'town. About mid season I thought Wayne County was coming around and would be one of the top teams but they have dropped off big time. From just reading the news & coacht I'll say S'town & Cornersville will be the top 2 teams. I'll also say Loretto & CA will make it out of their districts.

CA had three key injuries that put the three out for the year. I dont see them making it out of district 11a. They are no where near as good as they were last year. I was in the stands for the S'Town C'Ville game at the Blaze invitational. C'Ville made three of four key errors late in that game that cost them. They were winning 2-1 going into the 6 inning. I think these two teams will battle again for the Region 6a title game. Good Luck to all teams in district and region play.

Summertown and Cornersville are probably the two best teams. I think Mt. Pleasant and Loretto will also make it to the region. Wayne Co. is more talented than Lorretto and played well early in the season, but they usually fall off in the post season. I hope that's not the case this year, but I think Lorreto will be the better post-season team.

From 12A i think Summertown will take the top spot, but the number two is up for grabs... WC is in a slump, Loretto will be very questionable, and Perry Co is young and are coming along...PC and Loretto split in the season, and PC just couldnt finish against Wayne Co..Should be very interesting....From 11A I take Cornersville finishing first and CA second.