MrNoitAll Top 10 Week 8

MrNoitAll

Well folks with all of that rain that we have been a havin I sure missed not seein all of the CC tourney this past weekend. Had a lot of very good teams a playin and pool teams were divided up pretty darn well. But anyway it is time for the Top Ten and here we go!

1.Beech—I still believe that they are the best team in the Mid-State but them "Indians" looked pretty good last week. When we get to this time of the year you are a wantin to be ridin high and these ladies are a doin just that. Has been a long time since they have loss and not sure if they will the rest of the year. Remember winnin is a habit and a losin is a bad habit to break!

2.Riverdale—I think the "Big Man" and "The Weave" are happy where these young "Indians" are right now. Everything about them is so much better than the last time that I saw them play. For the rest of the AAA teams this team is really a pretty young team and folks will have to deal with them again for the next few years. Don't count this bunch out just yet. Remember a winnin is a habit and these "Young Indians" are doin just that! I do believe that these two teams have separated themselves from the rest of the pack!

3.Dickson County—Earlier this year I thought these "Ladies" would have an outside chance for winnin a bunch of games in the state but I aint all that sure anymore. I am afraid this team may have already peak and just winnin cause the other teams in their district just aint that good this year.They can win district out right by beatin Rossview and they should do that with out to much trouble. Rossview ran into a bunch of "Wild Indians" last week and DC is goin to try and do the same thing.

4.Goodpasture—Coach Lee is gettin ready for his run back to state and these youngins do believe in him and his assistant coaches. I believe they start a couple of seniors and they are playin about as well as anyone in AA right now. I do know that there will be one heck of a dog fight come regions, and sectionals and I will be be there cause I like one of these teams a winnin it all!

5. Coffee County--well the "Paint Man" is a gettin his young ladies playin pretty darn good at the right time. They have been beatin everybody lately and are gearin up for district. Bein from "T town" is hard sometimes to pull for these ladies but my "Birdie" has them goin to the state well I ain't bettin much on that to happen but you better play your A game when you play them cause they will bring theirs to the game. Plus "Lucky" is a great guy and someone who I respect a bunch and he loves all of his teams! Again "Lucky" you do a great job if I aint there the radio is on listenin to you so keep up the good work!

6.Creek Wood—well this team has been a loser for 7 times this year and 6 times that got beat by one run. Then last Friday night the town that I got my speedin ticket in (Cornersville) beat them by 3. Now the way that I saw it they should have won that game and all but they didn't. I still believe that they will be back in the "Boro" this year. I believe that there pitchin and hitters will make sure of that. I know that the good folks from Dickson County hopes it dont happen. But they better worry about themselves!

7.Camden--this is a team that has it all, may have the best HR hitter in the state in Brandenburg. For some reason I just can't put them any higher than 7th but they could be the 3rd best team in the state or the best team in AA. But I do believe that they will have to play their best game to beat Creek Wood and on any given night that could happen. If you have not had a chance to watch this bunch you need to cause they are well coached, they work hard and they are havin fun playin the game. So many times you see girls whose coaches are goin nuts, the players are afraid that they are goin to make a mistake and the parents are not havin fun either but these "ladies" and parents are havin fun and you can tell it! Watch this team they could be winnin it all!

8. Columbia Academy---one of the best single A school in the state! They have been winnin and beatin some good teams the last few weeks. Now it is gettin play-offs time and the wins meam more and I believe that they will make it to state this year. Pitchin is as good as any Single A team, word in the Park is that Cornersville pitchin may be gettin a little weak....but time will tell. If you saw the Creek Wood game you could tell number one didnt have it cause Creek Wood chase her off of the mound.

9. Summertown--well growin up we always heard about "The Farm" and daddy always said it was around Summertown, well since then I have always thought of Summertown bein a town full of hippies. Well that may not be true but one thing is true these "young ladies" have a softball team that most AAA teams dont want to play right Lawrence County? "Ole Coach" still has it and looks like these ladies may be goin to state....time will tell.

10. "Football School" maybe need to change it to "Softball School" folks are playin really well, have been winnin a bunch this year and they still have some youngins playin for them. They are winnin district and have played some very tough teams this year, closin in on the magic number of 30 wins. I know that their coaches are excited about the rest of the year and the years to come. I do believe that when they play the folks from the East it will be tough but looks like they have been playin some good teams so I dont see these ladies afraid to play anyone. Could be the "Dark Horse" of the bunch!

:shock:

Well folks with all of that rain that we have been a havin I sure missed not seein all of the CC tourney this past weekend. Had a lot of very good teams a playin and pool teams were divided up pretty darn well. But anyway it is time for the Top Ten and here we go!

1.Beech—I still believe that they are the best team in the Mid-State but them "Indians" looked pretty good last week. When we get to this time of the year you are a wantin to be ridin high and these ladies are a doin just that. Has been a long time since they have loss and not sure if they will the rest of the year. Remember winnin is a habit and a losin is a bad habit to break!

2.Riverdale—I think the "Big Man" and "The Weave" are happy where these young "Indians" are right now. Everything about them is so much better than the last time that I saw them play. For the rest of the AAA teams this team is really a pretty young team and folks will have to deal with them again for the next few years. Don't count this bunch out just yet. Remember a winnin is a habit and these "Young Indians" are doin just that! I do believe that these two teams have separated themselves from the rest of the pack!

I believe that "Ole MrNoitAll" told you folks about these two teams.....everyone else is a lookin up at them. It could have been worse last night so folks just remember who told you so! :popcorneater: I ain't sure anyone in the Mid-State can beat these two teams except them beatin each other! :thumb:

I pick Beech.

Agree about Dickson County.

Think Riverdale will be the team to beat.....next year.

Agree about Goodpasture, but to clarify, from what I saw at Senior Day they only have 1 senior, who plays first. (other than the managers)

One hitter does not a state championship team make but the girl from Camden is a heck of a hitter.

Where Columbia Academy is good, Trinity is better. Cornersville will probably suprise everyone though.

Not sure about the comments on Coffee County. They haven't been 'beatin up' on everyone. I'm pretty sure I read about one of the above mentioned teams beating them just in the past week or so. They've probably got the most potential to do well, and the apparent ability to tank too.