Oak Ridge Combine

Namowicz

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone going to it tomorrow?

I went to combine today and it was well organized up until the point of the 7 on 7 when they picked a top 10 for every position and then almost every OR kid stayed around and it really was not fair for the kids that were picked top 10...also Devrin Young althoughand extremely talented kid got picked for running back MVP and overall offensive MVP...he was not deserving of that today although he did run a 4.34 40 yd dash!

I went to combine today and it was well organized up until the point of the 7 on 7 when they picked a top 10 for every position and then almost every OR kid stayed around and it really was not fair for the kids that were picked top 10...also Devrin Young althoughand extremely talented kid got picked for running back MVP and overall offensive MVP...he was not deserving of that today although he did run a 4.34 40 yd dash!

Gotta love the Devrin Young haters!!!

Did anyone from Clinton go? I hope Camion Patrick, Dee shannon, and Corey Washington went. All 3 have high level College potential. I would bet Cam and Dee are 4.4 guys, and Im hearing Corey is putting up monster numbers in the weight room. If ya watched Clinton play last season, you know all 3 of these guys can play.

Did anyone from Clinton go? I hope Camion Patrick, Dee shannon, and Corey Washington went. All 3 have high level College potential. I would bet Cam and Dee are 4.4 guys, and Im hearing Corey is putting up monster numbers in the weight room. If ya watched Clinton play last season, you know all 3 of these guys can play.

I seen Cam and coach Benjamin sat at the middle school when they got back and they did go as did Dee Cam ran a 4.47 and Dee ran a 4.7.

First of all I am not a Devrin Young hater...

Gotta love the idiots on this board!

I am glad that he won the event but he was not deserving of both MVP awards saturday!

I hope he has a great season and gets highly recruited.

You are truly what is wrong with the world today...no one can have a different opinion or could hurt someones feelings...get real!

I am glad that he won the event but he was not deserving of both MVP awards saturday!

You are truly what is wrong with the world today...no one can have a different opinion or could hurt someones feelings...get real!

You can have your opinion..But, your delviery of it, is what is wrong with world.

You could have said who you thought should have gotten the MVP award and why. But, you just said Devrin did not rightly deserve it.

So, I ask you why he didn't and who did? Make a statment that is open for debate. Not a statement that sounds of jealousy.

You can have your opinion..But, your delviery of it, is what is wrong with world.

You could have said who you thought should have gotten the MVP award and why. But, you just said Devrin did not rightly deserve it.

So, I ask you why he didn't and who did? Make a statment that is open for debate. Not a statement that sounds of jealousy.

Well I think that DMAN from Fulton was moe deserving of the running back MVP...he was poractically unguardable at the combine in 1 on 1s and 7 on 7 work! He go several oohs and aahs from the other players!!!

To be honest I thought maybe the best performer there may have been the DB from Mt. Juliet Josh Shelton...and the OLB from AE was really long and impressive!!! Josh Sawyer was the AE kids name!

And the overall Offensive MVP should have bee the WR from AE also really good routes and very good athlete!!! Also another TB from somewhere and could not tell what the jersey was he had on...it looked like Mo WEst or something like that but I could not tell and did not get his name!!!

4.34 :lol::lol:

That would faster than all but 1 of all the top performers in the NFL Draft Combine.

Ok and your point about that being faster than most of NFL players...well do you remember Holiday from LSU...track guy and football player...it is possible for someone to be that fast!!!

Maybe he is.........maybe he isn't.

It's a fact that 4.34 is faster than all but 1 at the NFL Combines this year.

Jacoby Ford, Receiver/Clemson ran a 4.28. The other top 10 receivers were 4.41-4.49.

RB's top 10's were 4.35-4.58.

DB's top 10's were 4.45-4.48.

All I'm saying is that's a "hard to believe" time for a High School player. dry.gif