Is Soddy Daisy really that good

BigFanTN

I don't believe that anyone is slighting the girls as they seem like nice young ladies that play with passion ans sportmanship. The blog was simply questioning the national ranking and its justification. I did question the coaches, that is true.......

I do wish them luck in the state toun however Beech might be the team to beat......

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clifford Kirk is a good coach and has done a great job for a long time.

There have been many SD players go on to play college ball. An interesting tidbit is how many of them come back home and stop playing. Not many of them play four years. Some of the ones who do transfer closer to home before finishing up.

• 3 weeks later...

52-2 Record. Beat Beech twice and Riverdale. Set National record for most hits in a season (578) with a team batting average of .433, counting all 16 players who hit. Scored 418 runs while allowing 31.

AAA State Champs and ESPN Rise #4.

Soddy Daisy really was that good :thumb:

Why all the hate to a team that has a great record? Records don't mean much to me...other than the fact they went undefeated in the state tournament. They went home with the title and that is enough for me. Congrats to a great Soddy team!

CONGRATULATIONS TO Soddy Daisy! I am a Riverdale fan and you have worked hard and played the best ball this year to get where you are at and are to be Congratulated for all you young ladies have done, earned, worked your tails off for and should be very proud! I am proud to say we lost to the BEST TEAM IN THA STATE OF TENNESSEE! :thumb: