IMAC Spring Reports

Now that spring sports are winding down, let's talk a little spring football. I see on these boards that Sevier Co. will scrimmage Science Hill on Friday. Mo West scrimmages at Greenville on Friday as well. Is this their only scrimmages?

I see that Seymour scrimmaged Loudon last week. How did the Eagles fare?

Jeff. Co. is in the middle of practice but will not scrimmage anyone (?) this spring. I went by practice the other day and saw they had a bunch of kids out.

How is Mo East practice going? When and who do you guys scrimmage?

I think I read that South-Doyle went out early for spring, but not sure.

How about Mobuck and the new regime at Cocke Co?

I talked to a guy that was a ref at the MO West and Farragut scrimmage last week and he said MO West looked very good. He said that they beat Farragut pretty bad. He also said Farragut still had a few players in baseball so the werent full strength? Hardin Valley will scrimmage Heritage on Thursday 5/13 @ HV.

Thanks for the update on the Trojans. I was afraid they would be tough again. According to the AA board, Loudon and Seymour were fairly even. Don't know much about Loudon so I cannot make a judgement there. Any other news? Heard yesterday from a friend in Morristown that East went out in Janurary for spring practice. With all the snow and cold weather, I bet that was a load of fun :thumb: !