All good things must comes to the end........

CommandoPride

I started coaching bowling at Hendersonville High school in 2001-2002 season. I have been blessed in the nine years of coaching, by having great school supporters, great assistance coaches, great bowlers, great parents, and great support of the community. I have watched many great young bowlers from around the State grow and become ambassador for the game of bowling (too many to list their names boys and girls, and I would not want to leave out anyones name). I have been blessed in meeting great coaches from all over the State( middle, east and west).

This week, I recieved a call from the school to inform me that the school has hired a faculty member to be the 2010-2011 coach for the bowling team. I wish the new coach and the both teams the best.

I am proud that I am leaving HHS with the most State Championships in school history (3 boys and 1 girls).

For Now, its good bye to all fans in the sport, the ones who liked me and the ones who did not like me. It takes all kinds of fans to make our great sport exciting.

Keith