Ooltewah at Coffee Co.

chs4life

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seen this one coming, Thursday could be the same. Coffee is peaking at the right time. Proud to see Ginny (Freshman) come through with a big hit. The future is bright for Coffee. Can you say State!

Settle. A lot of softball left to play. Big win last night. The eight consecutive hits is nuts and shows depth throughout the lineup. Perfect mix of speed and power throughout the lineup.

Seen this one coming, Thursday could be the same. Coffee is peaking at the right time. Proud to see Ginny (Freshman) come through with a big hit. The future is bright for Coffee. Can you say State!

When Ginny hit her HR "Birdie" started to yell and she talked about it all the way back to the trailer. I hate to say this but "T"town is not anywhere close to CC.........in softball right now......but come Wed we will be a watchin again and "Birdie" hopes for the same! But my pick is the "Football School" and if they want to get to the "Boro" they better win Wed! If you know what I mean! :roflol:

When Ginny hit her HR "Birdie" started to yell and she talked about it all the way back to the trailer. I hate to say this but "T"town is not anywhere close to CC.........in softball right now......but come Wed we will be a watchin again and "Birdie" hopes for the same! But my pick is the "Football School" and if they want to get to the "Boro" they better win Wed! If you know what I mean! :popcorneater:

Football school? We play at Soddy and then get Lincoln Co. or The Dale on Friday. Why didn't you come by the hut?