coffee at Soddy Daisy

alltheway2013

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well how does this one play out. If we can get by the big hole in interstate 24, we will win the game. CC is peaking at the right time and they have to many weapons for Soddy to deal with. Coffee by 6!!!!

Six? :popcorneater: I think it could be a competitive game but this team has given up only 16 runs in 48 games, according to the scores on here.

At least Coffee wont have the music blaring when the opposing pitcher is getting ready to pitch. No Class from the announcer. But should be a good game. Go Soddy!!!! Did I say that. Yes I did!!! Soddy 4-1

It seems that now days all teams play music between innings. I don not think it was CC being disrespectful- I think it is just being up to date. I don't know what your team does but sounds like to me that their behind the times-No way to play music?. A pitcher that is any good would not be effected by the music. Also, if I'm not mistaken doesn't the music play while both teams warm up ??? :thumb:

At least Coffee wont have the music blaring when the opposing pitcher is getting ready to pitch. No Class from the announcer. But should be a good game. Go Soddy!!!! Did I say that. Yes I did!!! Soddy 4-1

It seems that now days all teams play music between innings. I don not think it was CC being disrespectful- I think it is just being up to date. I don't know what your team does but sounds like to me that their behind the times-No way to play music?. A pitcher that is any good would not be effected by the music. Also, if I'm not mistaken doesn't the music play while both teams warm up ??? :thumb:

CC has one of the best if not the best sound system anywhere.....hearin music at a game is so common it seems strange not hearin it at the game......think how dull it is without the music a playin, the girls have a bounce in their warmups for both teams....keep it up CC "MsBirdie" luvs it....."Ole MrNoitAll" likes hearin the oldies! :?

Well how does this one play out. If we can get by the big hole in interstate 24, we will win the game. CC is peaking at the right time and they have to many weapons for Soddy to deal with. Coffee by 6!!!!

I doubt six runs will be scored combined by both teams. Any word on Willis? Soddy Lake is a tough place to come back from with a win.

I wouldn't get my hopes up CC.

SD 8-0 :thumb:

"Newbie"

I know that you must be from the Eastern part of the state and SD is good but CC aint that real bad either! Surely you ain't drinkin some of "MsBirdie" brew this early in the mornin! :? I will give you my pick .....maybe somethin like 3-1 SD but I can tell you one dang thing and that is she aint pickin that way "MsBirdie" is a pickin CC 3-2 now lets she if she is right!