Perry Co. @ Eagleville

radio33

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a very good game. Every time ethier team got in a jam they worked their way out of it. Last out in 7th innning tagged out at home in a one run game. How much closer does it get? Now PC can play the what if game. What if they hadnt of sent the guy home ? Man on 3rd and man on 2nd with 2nd batter in line up Zach Grimes hitting. If PC coach hadnt sent runner and Grimes struck out or just got out everybody would have said heck he should have sent the runner. It was great PC had a good little run going hate to see end. 1 SR. on the team see all you guys next year. GREAT YEAR PCHS VIKINGS!

Very kind words Yota52. If you are a former Rutherford countian I know who you are, Bryan was a very fortunate boy to have you as a coach back then, he carries your hard practice ethic today. Cameron has also developed into quite a "wall" behind the plate. You made a great impact on these two boys and several more I bet. I hope all is well with you and yours. Thanks