District 3 AAA All District Team

baseballnut33

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Halls was Bryce Beeler, Josh Hillard, Jared Burton, Paul McConkey and Andrew Barkley. My 2 cents says Player of the Year should have been Bryce Beeler instead of the kid from AC. I'm just sayin.

Are you kiddin me?? he hit .508 with 18 bombs and 55 RBI's, i think that's good enough for District Player of the Year :roflol:

I agree, Bryce Beeler's stats were more impressive in my opinion. Roberts has him beat in one category..HRs,But as it has already been pointed out.. Beeler had 14 more RBIs. Which is more important to the TEAM aspect of the game.

OK... but who is the best all-round player guys?

I agree, Bryce Beeler's stats were more impressive in my opinion. Roberts has him beat in one category..HRs,But as it has already been pointed out.. Beeler had 14 more RBIs. Which is more important to the TEAM aspect of the game.

How's Halls doing in state? Oh wait, my bad. Carter is a much better player than this Beeler kid. Did he hit against Farragut's #3 pitcher? No. Quit complaining about everything Halls fans, and just accept you are an average team.