Powell's loss is Anderson Countys gain?

Moronicus

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This street is headin to nowheresville. No way that this is the truth. Find another way to go.

I don't see it, either. I know for fact that The Ownby brothers have been at summer football workouts, and I drive by the Skeen's house every day and I haven't seen anything to point to a move. The only way either could be eligible would be to physically move to the AC zone, and there is no indication that is happening.

Besides, I have talked to both fathers recently and there has been nothing to indicate they aren't happy at Powell.

Sounds like somebody is just bored and looking to start something.

Better ask them daddys again.

So, you are telling me that Todd and Tony told you that they are moving, and in order to be eligible at another school next year they would have to physically move in to the zone of a new school?

Hmmmmm. Just wondering why one of them would have been at the Powell football booster club meeting just three nights ago if they are planning on leaving.

Better ask them daddys again.

If this was true, I think the boys would much rather play for Halls than to go to AC. where they already know players that they have been playing with since they were 9 yrs. old.. Find some other lies to make up.

But who wants to play for an underachieving Halls team? Heck, who even wants to live in Halls?

Only silent because I am just now seeing this. I am sure that this is not going to happen.

I do know the future looks awfully bright for PHS baseball. :popcorneater: They only lose 2 seniors and there is a good group of freshman coming in, including another Owenby.

BTW. Congrats to Jordan Sanford for committing to UT! :roflolk: