Middle school football 7on7 tournament!!!

Thecatcall09

7on7 weekend flag tournament July 30th,31st, and Aug. 1st

Central and Gresham fields

Free team entry

11yr old teams, 12 yr old teams and 13-14yr old teams, also sanctioned Middle School teams are welcome.

$6 gate or $10 weekend pass

Contact Steve at 454-2199

This will be a great experience for these young guys and will also be big for the coaches to see if they are going to be able to throw the ball.

7on7 weekend flag tournament July 30th,31st, and Aug. 1st

Central and Gresham fields

Free team entry

11yr old teams, 12 yr old teams and 13-14yr old teams, also sanctioned Middle School teams are welcome.

$6 gate or $10 weekend pass

Contact Steve at 454-2199

This will be a great experience for these young guys and will also be big for the coaches to see if they are going to be able to throw the ball.

Good luck with this Cat; wish we could come support it but we can't. Not trying to tell you what to do or nothing but I would think if you moved it up (in date) you would attract more teams. By then all sanction middle schools are in pads (alot have scrimmages Fri July 30 and/or July 31), some Knox Co teams are in pads as well at that time. Just a little food for thought. Again, good luck w/ the event!!

If you need any help w/ getting in touch w/ coaches let me know. I have about 90% of the coaches contact info across the state for middle school football (and a good bit of youth too).