Sequatchie Co. Football

awfl

Big scrimmage on July 30th against White Co. and Trousdale Co. @ White Co. Should be a real good test especially for a very young line. This year should be interesting, if this new line can be affective then with the speed thats in the backfield, this team has a very good chance of the best finish in quite some time.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big scrimmage on July 30th against White Co. and Trousdale Co. @ White Co. Should be a real good test especially for a very young line. This year should be interesting, if this new line can be affective then with the speed thats in the backfield, this team has a very good chance of the best finish in quite some time.

The line will turn out fine after a couple of scrimmages and the jamboree. The Indians will be in the mix of things in the district, and if they improve from week to week it could be a good year. The key is they have to stay healthy. A injury here or there could be the diffrence betweeen 3-7 or 7-3. Should be an intresting year, and maybe they will advance in the playoffs this year. They got a chance to be a great team. Best of luck.

Can one of you fix up the roster on here a bit, players' names are listed twice, some are listed with other sports' positions, and some I didn't think were playing (hopefully that has changed/was incorrect) are listed. Height and weight would be informative too, some have grown quite a bit since last year.

Can one of you fix up the roster on here a bit, players' names are listed twice, some are listed with other sports' positions, and some I didn't think were playing (hopefully that has changed/was incorrect) are listed. Height and weight would be informative too, some have grown quite a bit since last year.

I haven't seen a 2010 roster but I started to update it at least get the one's from last year listed to make it easier to do later and the editor was having some problems (i.e. listing names twice and/or then not saving the edit) I sent iamoz a message about it and he said as of three or four days ago that he was still working on the editor.

If it's like last year coach won't release a roster with heights/weights?

Edited by Sequatchie

Please keep us posted if ya here anything about the scrimmages. :popcorneater:

It seemed that all the teams had there moments both on offense and defense. It was a nice set up as well with the varsity scrimmaging on one side of the field and the JV on the other.

I was impressed with the Indians not seeing them in the spring or at any of the 7-on-7 events. Probably the biggest, strongest and most athletic team that Sequatchie has fielded in years.

There is some things that need to be worked on but I was impressed overall.