Sequatchie Co. Football

awfl

It seemed that all the teams had there moments both on offense and defense. It was a nice set up as well with the varsity scrimmaging on one side of the field and the JV on the other.

I was impressed with the Indians not seeing them in the spring or at any of the 7-on-7 events. Probably the biggest, strongest and most athletic team that Sequatchie has fielded in years.

There is some things that need to be worked on but I was impressed overall.

:thumb:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seemed that all the teams had there moments both on offense and defense. It was a nice set up as well with the varsity scrimmaging on one side of the field and the JV on the other.

I was impressed with the Indians not seeing them in the spring or at any of the 7-on-7 events. Probably the biggest, strongest and most athletic team that Sequatchie has fielded in years.

There is some things that need to be worked on but I was impressed overall.

Thanks for the update. Sounds like it was a good scrimmage for all. :thumb:

Yeah...thanks for the updates. I heard you guys looked pretty good and could make some noise this year. I hope we were able to provide some good work you Indians. Best of luck to you.

We're a little down compared to the last two years, but ask anyone around here, or SP...we rarely "win" scrimmages. I think our coaches were pretty well pleased, so I'll take it. I can promise, barring injuries, the team we field in Nov. will be considerably different that the team we field in July.