Is the 13 Aug. jamboree at Wilson Central, not Mt. J.?

nrgrizzlies

From the July 16 pages of The Wilson Post --

Wilson Central High’s new football coach Brad Dedman reports the annual Justice Jamboree will return to the WCHS campus Saturday, Aug. 14.

Here’s the tentative matchups:

* Portland freshmen vs Warren County jayvee

* Mt. Juliet freshmen vs LaVergne freshmen

* Wilson Central freshmen vs Donelson Christian Academy jayvee

* Portland vs Warren County

* Mt. Juliet vs LaVergne

* Wilson Central vs Donelson Christian.

The only contest still up in the air is the Southside junior high team vs. the WCHS jayvee.

A decision on that contest will be decided closer to Aug. 14.

Outstanding!! How will the Glade Kitties do under the new Fat Man. It just occurred to me; all of our head coaches have been fat men.(LOL)

How will the Dedman Kitties fare? Any thoughts :thumb:

go dubc

your former fat man Aric is now in Panther Land; I understand that he is running their defense. Ya'll miss him yet?? We did not!

How will ya'll be with Dedman; from what I saw last year; probably not to good. I would predict bottom of the district-- Big Question Will ya'll beat Portland week 10!!

go Bucs

Outstanding!! How will the Glade Kitties do under the new Fat Man. It just occurred to me; all of our head coaches have been fat men.(LOL)

How will the Dedman Kitties fare? Any thoughts :thumb:

go dubc

You know a good rule of thumb is if you don't have anything nice to say keep you mouth shut. Have you ever coached a sport? You seem to hate on every Head Coach WC ever had. Either support who you got or get a new team.

Edited by fbfan1976

You know a good rule of thumb is if you don't have anything nice to say keep you mouth shut. Have you ever coached a sport? You seem to hate on every Head Coach WC ever had. Either support who you got or get a new team.

I did not think I was hating on WC coaches ( I must admit to not being totally supportive of the recently departed HC) :roflol: I just pointed out; that all WC head coaches have been rather tubby. You should should not be so sensitive to the true facts.

Dedman is a brand-spanking new head coach; how will he do? Good I hope, because I rather like the Glade Kitties (they are my team!!).

Sorry if I hurt your sensitivities Coach!! Now get to work, and get them Kitties back to winning. I am really pulling for this new head coach.

go dubc

Good News! we had great turn-out tonight for the football fund-raiser

Not So Good News! we did not look very good in our scrimmage with Smith Co.; I hope that SC is a lower league powerhouse; otherwise I am a bit worried. Hopefully we will look better in our next one.

go dubc