No games on CSS this year

MTSN

CSS has done a terrible job anyway.

True, but it was better than NO games at all. It is a shame too because there will be some kids playing that their Grandparents will not be able to see their grandsons play at all if they are a shut in.

I will bet the MAIN reason is the MONEY the T$$AA wanted for broadcasting rights.

True, but it was better than NO games at all. It is a shame too because there will be some kids playing that their Grandparents will not be able to see their grandsons play at all if they are a shut in.

I will bet the MAIN reason is the MONEY the T$$AA wanted for broadcasting rights.

I'd say most of the players with shut in grandparents are just out of luck. It's a hand picked few that get on anyway. I'm surprised MBA doesn't have their own network yet.

As far as grandparents go, check into ihigh.com. You can get all of the games taped and archived online at a website set up for your school for a nominal fee. Let's be honest, if you're a high school football fan and you're sitting at home on Friday nights without a game to go to for whatever reason, what's your chances of catching a game on CSS that means anything to you? tv is not the way.