Father Ryan vs. Harpeth Hall

frhsrules

I'm a Ryan grad and very proud of it. Our school has enough spirit to give vandy a chance at beating miami in football. We do however, let this spirit go to far too often. I am guilty of going too far when I went to Ryan...and people (lots of them) followed me. The kids at Harpeth Hall are raised much different than those at Ryan and the large majority of all schools (if you say butt they say:he said the b word). H. Hall are no angels, they are just programmed to stay out of trouble....when you have a lot of money, you have a lot to lose...go irish

Guest Stallion

if you haven't noticed, yes, HH girls are not angels...and they don't always know how to stay out of trouble. In the past year, HH girls and the school itself has had its fair share of trouble.

as far as the money thing goes...i don't think it has much to do their financial status...probably more their social status in the little belle meade world their parents want them to grow up in and become a part of.