District 14 Champs?

Who will it be? How strong will this division be? Who are the contenders and why? Bolton stays back pretty quite..what do they have coming back? Cordova is returning how many starters? Arlington lost 20+ seniors, what will they do? Millington..always in contention. How will they adjust to new coaching staff? Bartlett?

Anyone with any know on any of these teams speak up! Show your pride in your team! Brag a little!

Who will it be? How strong will this division be? Who are the contenders and why? Bolton stays back pretty quite..what do they have coming back? Cordova is returning how many starters? Arlington lost 20+ seniors, what will they do? Millington..always in contention. How will they adjust to new coaching staff? Bartlett?

Anyone with any know on any of these teams speak up! Show your pride in your team! Brag a little!

I do believe the Trojans will be back in front. Discipline and off season work ethic will make a huge difference this year. The Trojans will be young but fast, strong and aggresive.

Craigmont will have some say in this as well always very athletic. Not sure about the others.I do know that Arlington brought over a Craigmont kid, who has some potential.

"LET'S GO MILLINGTON"

I do believe the Trojans will be back in front. Discipline and off season work ethic will make a huge difference this year. The Trojans will be young but fast, strong and aggresive.

Craigmont will have some say in this as well always very athletic. Not sure about the others.I do know that Arlington brought over a Craigmont kid, who has some potential.

"LET'S GO MILLINGTON"

The Trojans will ROLL! District Champs!!!!

"LET'S GO MILLINGTON"

What does "brought over" mean? Sounds like the same thing that Craigmont does with the kids who get kicked off the Millngton team!

Millington will win that district this year.

Millington looked good in the scrimmage against Whaven earlier in the year. The score was tied at 3 apiece but that was after Millington was up at the end and Whaven started throwing deep to tie it up. Millington was without 3 or four key starters (rb's) as Im sure Whaven was also.

5-6 wont cut it with this years group. They are hungry and feel like they have something to prove.

What does "brought over" mean? Sounds like the same thing that Craigmont does with the kids who get kicked off the Millngton team!

Millington will win that district this year.

It means he made a legitimate transfer to Arlington just as the kids that have transferred to Craigmont.

I think the main contenders will be Arlington, Millington, and Craigmont. I know that Bolton's QB from last year has been moved to HB. But that is the only thing I have heard out of them. Haven't really heard a whole lot about Cordova or Bartlett, but Bartlett did lose Willie Matthews and he will be very hard to replace. Raleigh-Egypt will again be the doormat of the district. Yes, Arlington lost alot of seniors. But they still have some good players and a good coaching staff. As far as I know, they fared pretty well against White Station in the spring. From what I have heard, Millington looked ok in scrimmages and have alot of athleticism. Maybe someone from Millington can correct me if I am wrong, but I have heard that their running game will be more of a speed attack than in the past with a little less power. Craigmont will again be very athletic. Quite a few young players, but they have some serious talent. One big loss due to graduation was at LB in Joe Jones. He was a big part of the defense the last few years. But in my opinion, they will have the most athletic defense Craigmont has seen in years. The offense should be pretty exciting as well. Should be an awesome year.