2010 Blackman Blaze

mykidsdad

Do you guys think we can make an effort to get Tom Kreager check out our passing again? I'm there for almost every minute of every practice and don't see all the drops he keeps talking about. I've got some twine and duct tape if that would help get him there. I know the Blaze has a new QB this year but, I think Tyler is on target.

Just me.

How is Patton looking so far? How is your kicking game?

Patton is looking good, but getting limited practice to allow some healing from a very active summer. Kicking game should be solid. The Puhr kid is still being pursued pretty heavily by LSU as far as I know.

As for Kreager, I think a Blue and Orange Corvette to go with the Red, White and Blue and Cardinal and Gold ones he already has may help.

Practice yesterday was very intense, which should be expected after four days of hitting the same people, let's say things may have got a little chippie. There was a stretch where it looked like a prision yard. I thought we were going to have to call out the guards in riot gear.

Personally loved it...ring the frickin bell...let's get it on! :popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad

Will the scrimmage with Portland still be held at 3:30 Tuesday if temperature is around 100 degrees? I really want to make it to this scrimmage to see the Blaze for the 1st time this year. If scrimmage time gets moved, can someone please post on here so I can adjust my schedule.

Go Blaze!!!

I talked to a few people about this last night. With the heat policy in place, it makes no sense to have scrimmages before 6. Your running the risk of getting it cancelled and then its just a wasted day when teams absolutely cannot afford wasted days. This is not just a Blackman thing, I found it very curious that Riverdale did this as well.

Spoke with Shad today. Scrimmage with Portland will be at 5 p.m. -- perhaps moved to 6 p.m. because of heat.

Will try to attend. Have a golf tournament to cover, but will try to swing by afterward. May have a family issue keeping me from attending.

You can drop off the keys to the Vette at that time (LOL).

Only Corvettes near my home is the Matchbox ones my 3-year-old plays with.

Tom Kreager

DNJ Prep Editor

• Upvote 1

I talked to a few people about this last night. With the heat policy in place, it makes no sense to have scrimmages before 6. Your running the risk of getting it cancelled and then its just a wasted day when teams absolutely cannot afford wasted days. This is not just a Blackman thing, I found it very curious that Riverdale did this as well.

6:00 would be much better and makes a lot more sense. Hope it gets moved. I agree that with the weather forecast for next week, scheduling a 3:30 scrimmage is probably not too smart.

Thanks OP.

6:00 would be much better and makes a lot more sense. Hope it gets moved. I agree that with the weather forecast for next week, scheduling a 3:30 scrimmage is probably not too smart.

Thanks OP.

No problem, I look forward to seeing the Blaze and see if the can duplicate a pretty successful 2010. Have you seen any of their practices? How do they look?