2010 Blackman Blaze

mykidsdad

If the young man that is the son of the Comcast exec I met this week is ANYWHERE near as big as his Dad is, then Blackman has a potential Blue Chip player. I am sorry to say I forget the Dad's name but remember his SIZE. Think even taller than me, and with 50 pounds more MUSCLE! As I am 6'4" and 225 you can imagine what I mean. Dad said son is 15 and playing for Blackman.

What I found most interesting is Dad knew NOTHING about R'dales PAST glory days. Seems reputations do not last like they used to.

While I do not think Blackman will take the top spot in the county this year, I do NOT see them as far down the list as they are ranked.

Best wishes to the Blaze this fall! I also feel they will finish better then where they were picked! There will be outstanding games in this district week in and out! Will be great for our playoff teams and hopefully one of our teams can bring the gold ball back here to Middle TN. again! :thumb:

You guys don't give Shadowens enough credit. I think it will read "We Believe". What a joke!

maybe i'm wrong...but it seems you have mis-read my sarcasm or irony!

if you have...let me say it clearly... "WE BELIEVE"...and shadownes is a big reason why we do...while i think we are going to be pretty dang good...i also think this district is once again loaded with oakland and the bulldogs having alot of talent! so let the season begin and it's mighty fun to play in this dristrict week in and week out!

Maybe on the front........We BELIEVE

On the back...... that We are Blackman

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahaha

I like "We are Blackman and We are a Mostly Smoke Free Enviroment" or We are Blackman and All Employees Must Wash Hands" or We are Blackman and Please Recycle" or We are Blackman and You Ain't.

My personal favorite only cause I came up with it.....

We Are Blackman and We Ain't Skeered

Edited by mykidsdad

maybe i'm wrong...but it seems you have mis-read my sarcasm or irony!

if you have...let me say it clearly... "WE BELIEVE"...and shadownes is a big reason why we do...while i think we are going to be pretty dang good...i also think this district is once again loaded with oakland and the bulldogs having alot of talent! so let the season begin and it's mighty fun to play in this dristrict week in and week out!

I understood you pattonsboydad. I agree, this year if you are playing a district game you best come with your A game. One slip up in the district and your playoff hopes may be dashed. Good luck to you all!!!!

I understood you pattonsboydad. I agree, this year if you are playing a district game you best come with your A game. One slip up in the district and your playoff hopes may be dashed. Good luck to you all!!!!

AMEN! Any district game here that you take for granted will result in a loss. Even LaVergne could be dangerous.