HOT HOTTER HOTTEST

SmallTeamBigHeart

Hey folks I dont know about the rest of the state but here is the west the heat is playing havoc with practice times, MIAA which is over Memphis City Schools said no outside practices today of any kind.

Us in Shelby County still follow the TSSAA rules.

How is the rest of the state doing???

Funny- I was going to post something similar to this last week when I saw this week's forecast of 100 degree days here in Chattanooga....The TSSAA Heat Index chart is pretty specific, and I think I remember hearing last year that a lot of football teams have specific monitoring devices to keep the coaches aware of the conditions, but I am curious how many soccer teams have them ?

D

Funny- I was going to post something similar to this last week when I saw this week's forecast of 100 degree days here in Chattanooga....The TSSAA Heat Index chart is pretty specific, and I think I remember hearing last year that a lot of football teams have specific monitoring devices to keep the coaches aware of the conditions, but I am curious how many soccer teams have them ?

D

We are required to have heat index monitors. I keep it with me at all times. Our football coaches have them, as well as the band director. Our AD is very hard core on sticking to the "104, your indoor" rule.