2010 Kris Hardison Memorial 15U Tournament

Willie

Saturday October 2 & Sunday October 3

Tournament will be played in Columbia, TN.

Age/Class: 15U Open

Maximum Teams Allowed: 4

Minimum Games Guaranteed: 3

Cost: $250.00

Contact - coachglw@cpws.net

$5.00 Gate Fee

NO COOLERS BY SPECTATORS

Game Baseballs:

Each team will provide 2 new game baseballs per game.

Baseballs will be returned after game. Please have your player's shag baseballs that go out of play! Backup baseballs also must be provided by teams playing.

Tournament Rules:

Batting and Re-enter:

Teams may elect to bat 9 players, bat 9 players with a DH, bat 10 players with an EH or bat 10 players with a DH & EH. Starters may re-enter only one time in original batting order.

Time Limit:

Teams will play 7 innings or 2 hour time limit.

No Time limit in the Championship Game

Extra inning in Pool Play

The tournament will use the International Tie Breaking Rules. Start the next inning with the batter who made the last out on 2nd base. Each team will get a bat until we have a winner. The home team always gets their last bat.

The championship game will not use the International rule. That game will be played until we have a winner.

Run Rule:

12 after 4 innings, 8 runs after 5 innings. Home team always will get last bat if they are behind in the ball game.

Home Team Determined by:

Pool Play coin flip.

Championship Game higher seed.

Dugout - First come, first serve.

Home Team has official book.

All changes must go through home plate umpire.

Intentionally walk a batter:

Coach must tell home plate umpire and point to first. No pitch has to be thrown.

Courtesy Runner:

For pitcher and catcher. First eligible player not in game, then last out. Same runner can not run for pitcher or catcher in same inning. MANDATORY COURTESY RUNNER FOR THE CATCHER WITH 2 OUTS.

Ejection:

Coaches or Parents, Spectators ejected from a ball game will be suspended for 1 game. Suspended for next game played and cannot be within 300-feet of your game and also can be asked to leave the park. Parents causing problems can forfeit your game.

Playoff seeding in the following order:

Head-to-head, Runs Allowed, Runs Scored, Coin Flip

All other rules will follow High School Baseball Rules.

No Infield Will Be Taken Before Games

Edited by Willie