Franklin/Sonic Tournament April 15/16

Hoganknows

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Heck yes..we give out coupons for free stuff the whole tourney, come on by and eat and drink for free and we have an outstanding coaches and umpires tent full of outstanding food and drink. :thumb:

I tell you one darn thing and that if you like free food that tent is where you need to go!

The folks are nice and you get all of the food that you want and then you get to see them

umps pig out as well! Heck I kept tellin MsBirdie that I was a goin to the bathroom to keep

her out of that tent! Aint no doubt we will be back again this year! Looks like there are tourneys

everywhere this spring....just hope this cold weather brings us a good warm spring! Be good

cause you know that "Ole MrNoitAll" is a watchin cause the "Big Man" is comin soon! Merry

Christmas to All!

I tell you one darn thing and that if you like free food that tent is where you need to go!

The folks are nice and you get all of the food that you want and then you get to see them

umps pig out as well! Heck I kept tellin MsBirdie that I was a goin to the bathroom to keep

her out of that tent! Aint no doubt we will be back again this year! Looks like there are tourneys

everywhere this spring....just hope this cold weather brings us a good warm spring! Be good

cause you know that "Ole MrNoitAll" is a watchin cause the "Big Man" is comin soon! Merry

Christmas to All!

We might have to give you a food limit this year :hungry:

• 2 weeks later...

Christmas to All!

I amy need to make a visit to the tent. :D

• 3 weeks later...