Fury Gold at the ESPN RISE

FYI - The Stats on Fury are a little off. They had a 12yr old (at least she looked 12) doing stats for ESPN in the first game vs. NJ Intensity. Fagan did pitch most of the 1st game w/Henderson doing a great job coming in. Play the 2009 ASA Gold National Champs in the morning at 9am pacific time in 1st eliminiation game. The weather out here is AWESOME!!! I've had to wear my jacket to the ballpark very day so far. Facilities are 1st class.

God Bless to all those supporting us back home!!

FYI - The ESPN Rise website stats on Fury are a little off. They had a 12yr old (at least she looked 12) doing stats for ESPN in the first game vs. NJ Intensity. Fagan did pitch most of the 1st game w/Henderson doing a great job coming in. Play the 2009 ASA Gold National Champs in the morning at 9am pacific time in 1st eliminiation game. They are NOT the same team (girls) that won Gold in 2009, but will still be a solid ball club. The weather out here is AWESOME!!! I've had to wear my jacket to the ballpark very day so far. Facilities are 1st class.

FYI - The Stats on Fury are a little off. They had a 12yr old (at least she looked 12) doing stats for ESPN in the first game vs. NJ Intensity. Fagan did pitch most of the 1st game w/Henderson doing a great job coming in. Play the 2009 ASA Gold National Champs in the morning at 9am pacific time in 1st eliminiation game. The weather out here is AWESOME!!! I've had to wear my jacket to the ballpark very day so far. Facilities are 1st class.

D,

Tryin' to keep up. Good to hear.

Keep helpin' your TN sistas, Worth girls Haley and Kendall!

GO Fury...represent!

B :thumb:

Lost a Heart-Breaker this morning to a LOADED Sorcerer (Phil) team 2-1. Many of the California folks out here are saying that Sorcerer (Phil) is a favorite to win it all especially since the Worth Firecrackers Team have five of their players away at the Jr. Olympics tourney in Bogata, Columbia.

Great job by the FURY girls. Had a 1-0 lead until the bottom of the six, but just could not hang-on. Haley pitched her fanny off and had a few web-gems behind her on "D". We'll be back in the morning at 9:00a pacific time and play a team from Louisiana. Got to win four games tomorrow to make it till Friday. Tough row to hoe, but I beleive this group of Tennesseans are up to the task.

God Bless!