shelbyville eagles @ coffee county raiders week 0

RedRaider59

I will say Shelbyville takes this one. Should be a great game.

Will be a good game but don't pass judgement so easy because Coffee has plans up their jersey's this year. Not gonna be the same team you obvisously saw last year. Not gonna make a prediction till I hear what Shelbyville bring and see how the raiders do in their final preseason game.

Will be a good game but don't pass judgement so easy because Coffee has plans up their jersey's this year. Not gonna be the same team you obvisously saw last year. Not gonna make a prediction till I hear what Shelbyville bring and see how the raiders do in their final preseason game.

Sorry for my early prediction raider99. I thought with your original post that you wanted to know

what people thought. I have all the respect in the world for Coffee county. They seem to be like the

red headed stepchild in that county and the big city school always seems to be looking down on them.

I would say that you can always count on Coffee Co. playing hard football. I feel like this game will

be about the same as last years contest. The score last year was 10-0 I think.

I'm not the poster for this thread but was just saying, there are alot of raider haters and they pass judgement so quickly, had one last year that would just hate on them because the raiders beat their team the year before, I have nothing against any team, I watch for the players and support them, they need it. Your right Shelbyville won 10-0 last year. give you my opinion on the game last year. first, CC was breaking in a new QB so the offense still wasn't together. Second they practice all week on Sheblyville first team, found out either the day before or the day of the game , that half of the players were sick. Our players did not have time to adjust and with a new QB and 8 Running plays that didn't include the QB who's their playmaker, if not going to go so well. If I am correct Shelbyville scored all of their points in the first half. Whats your take?

I'm not the poster for this thread but was just saying, there are alot of raider haters and they pass judgement so quickly, had one last year that would just hate on them because the raiders beat their team the year before, I have nothing against any team, I watch for the players and support them, they need it. Your right Shelbyville won 10-0 last year. give you my opinion on the game last year. first, CC was breaking in a new QB so the offense still wasn't together. Second they practice all week on Sheblyville first team, found out either the day before or the day of the game , that half of the players were sick. Our players did not have time to adjust and with a new QB and 8 Running plays that didn't include the QB who's their playmaker, if not going to go so well. If I am correct Shelbyville scored all of their points in the first half. Whats your take?

Shelbyville did start out fast and furious last year. They reeled of some wins early but probably was more

from a week early schedule than playing great football. They brought a perfect record to Giles Co. and not only left with a big L but also with their tails between their legs and their pride destroyed! After that

beat down they seemed to have a hard time getting their swagger back. Coffee Co. no doubt has some atheletes.

I hear the Manus kid could be great this year. With CC not being in our district I must admit I don't follow them as much as the teams over here. Shelbyville will be better than most realize. Teams will have to get on

them fast. CC can't let them get out to an early lead like last year because they have good enough coaching to hold on to a lead. Coffee Co. lost a great coach when they lost Sisk. He always seemed to have his defense

ready and from what I could tell was a great motivator. Marshall Co. pick up a real jewel there. Have I missed anything on my accounts raider? Does CC feel like a stepchild over there? You know it felt good with the baseball team this year!! Whats your thoughts, I have given you mine.

Edited by District8AAA

Manus is not the only one to worry about, Murray is, I said it last year that if they work on his passing game he will be great, strong arm and is quick. Have talked to some player(s) and they seem poised to take the district this year, anything short will be a dissappointment to them. Nunley is now the DC, He a defensive guy and always seemed to have his players ready. He ran offense lasy year, which is why they only have 8 plays, as he never ran one before, I believe, but give him credit that he was willing to try and gave it his all, bad or good. Tidwell the new OC and he has brought alot of new plays to this team and they are excited. Win or lose they will give it their all this year.

Shelbyville did start out fast and furious last year. They reeled of some wins early but probably was more

from a week early schedule than playing great football. They brought a perfect record to Giles Co. and not only left with a big L but also with their tails between their legs and their pride destroyed! After that

beat down they seemed to have a hard time getting their swagger back. Coffee Co. no doubt has some atheletes.

I hear the Manus kid could be great this year. With CC not being in our district I must admit I don't follow them as much as the teams over here. Shelbyville will be better than most realize. Teams will have to get on

them fast. CC can't let them get out to an early lead like last year because they have good enough coaching to hold on to a lead. Coffee Co. lost a great coach when they lost Sisk. He always seemed to have his defense

ready and from what I could tell was a great motivator. Marshall Co. pick up a real jewel there. Have I missed anything on my accounts raider? Does CC feel like a stepchild over there? You know it felt good with the baseball team this year!! Whats your thoughts, I have given you mine.

Sisk is new DC at Marshall County. Update Coffee Co. beat Marshall Co. 13-0 in 2 quarters in the Marshall Co. Jamboree. Raiders played 2nd string in 2nd quarter.