Coffee County or Tullahoma

gwh

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy. Best program is Tullahoma. How many players have come out of Tullahoma and went onto play college ball compared to Coffee County. I can remember a few from Tullahoma and no one from Coffee County. I'm sure they've had a few but who are they. From the top of my head, Tullahoma has had Steve Matthews, Antonio London, Maurice Shaw, Wayne Shaw, Cass Barnes. Also, a better chance of going to the playoffs with Tullahoma and that will get you noticed too.

Going to playoffs does not get you notice, playing a talented game does. A good coaching staff goes a long way but still if he plays hard and makes plays he will get notice no matter what program he goes to. Case in point look at Cody Robinson, plays for Warren Co, they don't have that Rich tradition like Tullahoma, But he has been notice because he 's a playmaker. Tell your son to focus on being a playmaker and getting better each year, and you decide where he would be get more playing time and where he could possible make more plays. School programs doesn't matter. Your playmaking ability does.

Thats probally the only way you guys have gotten to be good, you recruit guys to your area. Jus saying............. :popcorneater:

Justin Case you did not know, I am the offical recruiting cordinator for Blackman Football and have logged many hours, miles, blood, sweat, tears and consumed many rubber chicken dinners at prospects homes trying to build a successful program.

I am just trying to help the kid out....next question...yes you over to my left. :popcorneater:

Justin Case you did not know, I am the offical recruiting cordinator for Blackman Football and have logged many hours, miles, blood, sweat, tears and consumed many rubber chicken dinners at prospects homes trying to build a successful program.

I am just trying to help the kid out....next question...yes you over to my left. :popcorneater:

How did you start the program up......Want to help Coffee Co........... :popcorneater:

Question is where is your son playing right now? if he's playing for tullahoma keep him there if he's playing for coffee keep him there. Tullahoma is all about politics over there if your son hasnt played since he was in pewe in Tullahoma most likely he'll be standing not playing on friday nights...just saying :popcorneater::popcorneater:

Question is where is your son playing right now? if he's playing for tullahoma keep him there if he's playing for coffee keep him there. Tullahoma is all about politics over there if your son hasnt played since he was in pewe in Tullahoma most likely he'll be standing not playing on friday nights...just saying :popcorneater::popcorneater:

Great post.......seems to make the most sense......just saying... :popcorneater: