Coffee County or Tullahoma

gwh

Thats what we are working on together. He comes in and reads all the posts. I am just trying to help him make and informed decision. You know be involved in his life. I guess that makes me weird these days. Anyways thanks for the suggestions. We watched CC get blownout tonight; they need more speed on their team. When you live really close to two different High Schools it is a big decision.

Give Coffee a few years the freshmen I heard are fast, Number 21, I think is a frshmen and he looked decent for a frshmen, broke several tackles,I'm glad he's looking into both schools, Tullahoma is a good school too, and need depth at running back but normally a passing team. They want a running game to open holes for the passing game, they also need a RB for their a11 offense they sometimes run. They played a very well coached and well rounded Blackman team. All teams from their district are stout. How fast is your son? How well is he doing right now? I know either way I will stand behind HIS decision. Coffee will have depth at RB for several years but could use a Nice speedy Fullback too, I think the rozier kid, #21 was playing fullback tonight, I'm sure your son, The Lyda kid and #21 would make a great backfield.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give Coffee a few years the freshmen I heard are fast, Number 21, I think is a frshmen and he looked decent for a frshmen, broke several tackles,I'm glad he's looking into both schools, Tullahoma is a good school too, and need depth at running back but normally a passing team. They want a running game to open holes for the passing game, they also need a RB for their a11 offense they sometimes run. They played a very well coached and well rounded Blackman team. All teams from their district are stout. How fast is your son? How well is he doing right now? I know either way I will stand behind HIS decision. Coffee will have depth at RB for several years but could use a Nice speedy Fullback too, I think the rozier kid, #21 was playing fullback tonight, I'm sure your son, The Lyda kid and #21 would make a great backfield.

No, my child is a receiver and DE. Lyda is a really fast kid, he can really run the sweeps but needs to work on grinding it out sometimes. Your right Blackman really steam rolled Tullahoma tonight. Both teams had really bad games. I agree with you on the fact that Coffee will be good in a few years; they have some really talented freshman and the kids from the middle school and jr high are going to be a great class too. I just wished CC threw the ball a little more. I thought with the new offence they might go to the air a little more but dosent look like the philosophy has changed much.

No, my child is a receiver and DE. Lyda is a really fast kid, he can really run the sweeps but needs to work on grinding it out sometimes. Your right Blackman really steam rolled Tullahoma tonight. Both teams had really bad games. I agree with you on the fact that Coffee will be good in a few years; they have some really talented freshman and the kids from the middle school and jr high are going to be a great class too. I just wished CC threw the ball a little more. I thought with the new offence they might go to the air a little more but dosent look like the philosophy has changed much.

Actually they did more passes than past years but will get better, they are actually practicing the passing game at their practices, Cool, that means we would only need 1 More WR and Runningback if he decides to go to Coffee Co, and Nunley will have the Defense rolling in a few weeks hopefully, THATS A BIG HOPEFULLY., or its going to be a LONG SEASON!

You may want to talk to the assistant coaches who actually coach the positions your child 'wants' to play. I say 'wants' because wants and needs of the team are two entirely different animals sometimes.

Prime example is if he is indeed a potential DE, you need to talk to Coach Britton at Tullahoma. Good Coach and even better MAN. My son played for him for all four years at R'dale and I REALLY respect him. At the same time CC may have an even better Coach for your son. Never know until you actually talk to them.

Main thing your son will need to concentrate on is GRADES and his ACT score! There is a world of REALLY good players sitting at home because they did not have those.