Cascade @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

Nice to see you sb38 I know that might get you started. Is that boy of yours ready for Friday night. :motorbike: :motorbike:

Oh yeah he's ready to play after having to spend half the year last year out with an injury but I also think that he is realing feeling the fact that this is the last of everything this year as far as high school football goes. It has him very motivated.

Oh yeah he's ready to play after having to spend half the year last year out with an injury but I also think that he is realing feeling the fact that this is the last of everything this year as far as high school football goes. It has him very motivated.

I may just have to go against the old Doc's orders and come out and see a game or two.

Doc wants me to stay in and away from big crowds until Jan. Had a lung transplant in July. So far doing good. :motorbike: :motorbike:

Edited by TexasinMacTown

I may just have to go against the old Doc's orders and come out and see a game or two.

Doc wants me to stay in and away from big crowds until Jan. Had a lung transplant in July. So far doing good. :motorbike: :motorbike:

WOW! Glad to hear everything is going good for you.

Sorry forum taking u serious then.....I'm a newbie and I had a few post deleted on another just because I got off topic and responded to another post.....Some mods take Coacht entirely too serious....Glad to know some still have a little fun on here...Look forkward to hearing how this Friday turns out

These folks are what the "T" is all about! More people need to read these posters and how they go about their business. They sure know how to have fun on here, not taking there selves too seriously, and every now and then, you can get a little football mixed in.

These folks are what the "T" is all about! More people need to read these posters and how they go about their business. They sure know how to have fun on here, not taking there selves too seriously, and every now and then, you can get a little football mixed in.

Ya it is nice to joke around and take a chap shot at others, and still be friends and talk about some foot ball at times.................. :roflol: :roflol: aint that right C-11

Sorry forum taking u serious then.....I'm a newbie and I had a few post deleted on another just because I got off topic and responded to another post.....Some mods take Coacht entirely too serious....Glad to know some still have a little fun on here...Look forkward to hearing how this Friday turns out

Come on out to The Dungeon, man. Freight trains come by all the time and the tobacco barns are starting to smoke like one!

By the way, don't know if you've seen this...but the trucks pre-game show goes a little something like this...

Edited by Shep

I wish this game was latter in the season. You guys are gonna be pumped being the first game of the year but it is still a Jo Byrns and Cascade ballgame and both sides will be ready. I think Coach P has something up his sleeve for you guys that did not get recorded last friday night. I am anxious to see the pre game show myself. You know we have some good ole country boys on this team that have some big trucks also, so that might just backfire on you guys.