Dickson County at Columbia Central

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this will be a great game. Dickson is outsized up front, but they are disciplined and those 190 pound lineman will fight like animals for 48 minutes. Thats just what they do down there in Dickson. I would expect the horse #32 Bo Brown to get about 25 touches tonight. If you haven't seen this kid play yet he is a fun one to watch. Goes about 180lbs but will bring the wood on either side of the ball. I will go out on a limb and predict him to go for 175 and 2 TD's offensively. Hope its a great game. Don't know much about Columbia other than what I see on here...Someone fill me in on what or who I should be watching. Good luck to both teams stay safe and play hard.

Prediction 27-10 Dickson.

I think this will be a great game. Dickson is outsized up front, but they are disciplined and those 190 pound lineman will fight like animals for 48 minutes. Thats just what they do down there in Dickson. I would expect the horse #32 Bo Brown to get about 25 touches tonight. If you haven't seen this kid play yet he is a fun one to watch. Goes about 180lbs but will bring the wood on either side of the ball. I will go out on a limb and predict him to go for 175 and 2 TD's offensively. Hope its a great game. Don't know much about Columbia other than what I see on here...Someone fill me in on what or who I should be watching. Good luck to both teams stay safe and play hard.

Prediction 27-10 Dickson.

Good luck to the cougars tonight. 14-7 DC.

Dickson lost 10-7, but should have won the game. Dickson fumbled at their own 41 with less than 4 minutes left and Columbia scores in two plays. Columbia had -27 yards in the second half until the one long pass reception. Dickson shut them down all night long, but fumbled it away to them. Shame, they deserved to win.

Columbia dodged a bullet in this one! (Several bullets really). Game was owned by DC throughout, but they couldn't finish it.... Way too many turnovers. Either way, Great game both ways and it was good competition for both teams as they head into district play.