FRIENDSHIP CHRISTIAN @ MACON COUNTY

PEBBLESTICK

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Macon County has a good footbal team this year. I believe that Trousdale beating them answers any questions that anyone might have about the Jackets. It's a reload thing in Hartsville.

I'm not sold on that yet, crush. (How's it going btw?) I thought we played well at times the other night, not so much at other times. I was glad it was as close as it was in the last few minutes, giving some inexperienced guys a good test. We had way too many penalties (14-4). I think a few questions were answered Friday night about the Jackets, but believe me, we aren't ready to make reservations for Cookeville just yet.

As for Macon Co....brought a great crowd. Glad I got to meet Geo, but was hoping a few more would stop by. Anyways, I thought you guys, physically, looked great! The execution will come with time and experience. The Tigers have to learn how to win! And I see a few this year. If it's this week, I don't know, but I am looking forward to see how this one turns out (wonder why?). Like Snoball said, we'll be pulling for you from here on out. Give Pemberton time, and maybe he can turn the program around. Best of luck down the road. :thumb:

To quote a great American poet..... "just little patience" ~ Axl Rose

Seven, you must have me mistaken for someone else. I am not from Macon Co. I pull for those evil Commanders over in Possumtown. Never-the-less, things are good and I hope that your brother has a good year this season. Had a chance to talk with your dad not too long ago and glad that all is well on the home front. Good luck to you guys, with the exception of one week, and here's hoping for two weeks.

I'm not sold on that yet, crush. (How's it going btw?) I thought we played well at times the other night, not so much at other times. I was glad it was as close as it was in the last few minutes, giving some inexperienced guys a good test. We had way too many penalties (14-4). I think a few questions were answered Friday night about the Jackets, but believe me, we aren't ready to make reservations for Cookeville just yet.

As for Macon Co....brought a great crowd. Glad I got to meet Geo, but was hoping a few more would stop by. Anyways, I thought you guys, physically, looked great! The execution will come with time and experience. The Tigers have to learn how to win! And I see a few this year. If it's this week, I don't know, but I am looking forward to see how this one turns out (wonder why?). Like Snoball said, we'll be pulling for you from here on out. Give Pemberton time, and maybe he can turn the program around. Best of luck down the road. :thumb:

I'll have to start out by saying TC looked very good and another gold ball should be on the way minus a few penalties and staying healthy. Good luck to you guys. As for Macon we got down but never quit fighting, in the past we would have laid down but Coach P kept them fighting. I see good things coming for these Tigers just keep playing . Getting back with in 8 was big for us and shows where our program is heading, we need to stop the run better. I would think thats coming with some good practices this week . I think Macon gets there first W friday night. Good luck in KY TC I'll be pulling for ya.

Seven, you must have me mistaken for someone else. I am not from Macon Co. I pull for those evil Commanders over in Possumtown. Never-the-less, things are good and I hope that your brother has a good year this season. Had a chance to talk with your dad not too long ago and glad that all is well on the home front. Good luck to you guys, with the exception of one week, and here's hoping for two weeks.

Na...I know who you are. Thanks...I hope he does too!