Week 1

MVM

Just for the sake of getting the boards going for my area homies. Here's my unofficial Chatt. Town top 10.

1..Baylor..Duh

2..GPS..Their GK will keep them in alot of games.

3..Fighting Leprechauns..I'll let "D" explain why.

4..CCS.. Good mix of upper and lower class men. All they need is time to put it together.

5..Cleveland..See CCS

6..Soddy.."Young"

7..Signal Mtn..Watch Out A-AA teams in Chatt. Town...Signal's coming

8..McMinn Co..I don't know why but everyone in the area always leave them out of their polls?

9..Boyd..

10..East Hamilton

Big Games in the area for week 1

Cleveland vs CCS

Baylor vs McMinn Co.

Soddy vs E. Hamilton

Alright guys go ahead and let me have it.....

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for the sake of getting the boards going for my area homies. Here's my unofficial Chatt. Town top 10.

1..Baylor..Duh

2..GPS..Their GK will keep them in alot of games.

3..Fighting Leprechauns..I'll let "D" explain why.

4..CCS.. Good mix of upper and lower class men. All they need is time to put it together.

5..Cleveland..See CCS

6..Soddy.."Young"

7..Signal Mtn..Watch Out A-AA teams in Chatt. Town...Signal's coming

8..McMinn Co..I don't know why but everyone in the area always leave them out of their polls?

9..Boyd..

10..East Hamilton

Big Games in the area for week 1

Cleveland vs CCS

Baylor vs McMinn Co.

Soddy vs E. Hamilton

Alright guys go ahead and let me have it.....

Notre Dame won't have any play any local teams until 2nd week of September, and will play Soddy Daisy and GPS that same week....I am looking forward to seeing how good the GPS keeper really is...ND is aggressive in the box...

I think the SD v East Hamilton will be a very good game, but I would favor SD...McMinn will get clobbered by Baylor, and CCS will struggle with Cleveland, but will win....

Psychic D

MVM-

Recheck the schedule..Soddy doesn't play East Hamilton this week....

As predicted-

CCS over Cleveland (3-0)

Soddy Daisy played SILVERDALE tonight....SD won 6-0...

Psychic D

My Bad DDS your correct ...SD played Silverdale this week and plays E Hamilton next week. Sorry, for the confusion.....but great minds are always thinking ahead. :flower:

Notre Dame won't have any play any local teams until 2nd week of September, and will play Soddy Daisy and GPS that same week....I am looking forward to seeing how good the GPS keeper really is...ND is aggressive in the box...

I think the SD v East Hamilton will be a very good game, but I would favor SD...McMinn will get clobbered by Baylor, and CCS will struggle with Cleveland, but will win....

Psychic D

Champs, Simone is the real deal. Tracks the ball as well as anyone I've seen play in 20 years of watching soccer. Great hands and cat-quick.

Also, Boyd probably does not belong on the list. No disrespect to them, but they are young and inexperienced, even with Mo on their side.

I haven't seen a game report. Can you fill us in how CCS struggled with Cleveland?

I will describe the 'struggle' (It was 0-0 at half)...if you will let us know what team you feel should not be included in the Chattanooga TFP article, as you alluded to, yet declined to respond to in an ealrier post ?

Semi-Psychic D

Baylor was too obvious a choice.

Wow ... I really am surprised. :unsure: Maybe I've read things wrong, but you think Baylor isn't in the top 3 anymore? As good as McKenzie Thomas is, the rest of the team is no slouch and full of kids with Div 1 Club and ODP experience. I wouldn't sell them short. Let's see what happens at the Baylor Tournament this weekend .... that will tell us all quite a bit about relative team strength.

Wow ... I really am surprised. :unsure: Maybe I've read things wrong, but you think Baylor isn't in the top 3 anymore? As good as McKenzie Thomas is, the rest of the team is no slouch and full of kids with Div 1 Club and ODP experience. I wouldn't sell them short. Let's see what happens at the Baylor Tournament this weekend .... that will tell us all quite a bit about relative team strength.

yes, you have read things wrong. Baylor will be world-beaters this year. Fully stocked and loaded if they stay healthy. Everyone's watching them so why list them? Too obvious.