page/greenbrier

jmu031

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 3AMann04

I'm going to have to go with Page on this one. Both teams are coming off a loss, and will need a confidence boost. There is no way to make an accurate prediction on this one, these 2 teams are neck and neck in my book. It's just whoever comes out and executes the best. Good luck to both teams, it will be a great game either way.

Greenbrier has a lot of respect for Page. I think they are a much better team than thier record indicates. They have played a very tough non region schedule which should help them, not only with this game but as their season progresses. Greenbier has also played a tough schedule, but I think Page's may have been a bit tougher. Both teams have good QB's and good running backs. I think whoever's defense steps up will be the key in this game. Last years game was a great game that went into OT. I would expect this years game to be no different. In the end, this game could possibly decide who will have a playoff game at home. Marshall County is still the the team to beat in this region.

Good luck to both Page and Greenbrier. It should be a great game. :o

Guest cneagles

I would like to say that I am extremely proud of the way Page played Friday night. The seniors were excellent and the whole team played their heart out. I truly believe that if Page continues to play with that kind of intensity then they will not be beat in 3A. Congrats to th whole Page team and I am proud of each of you!

Posted by cneagles:

I would like to say that I am extremely proud of the way Page played Friday night. The seniors were excellent and the whole team played their heart out. I truly believe that if Page continues to play with that kind of intensity then they will not be beat in 3A. Congrats to th whole Page team and I am proud of each of you!

my bad i messed up on the last post.

yea its true we stepped up and if we didnt have so many players get injured the score would have matched the game. 28-2 doesnt tell the truth about the game.we tried but brentwood was too strong for us. but greenbrier a 3-a school we got a lot to give for a blood bath (region game). :x

Posted by Patriots21:

We will come out ready to play. Its a region game and theres no way we are gonna lose this game. Last year was a fluke. This year different story. Page will win this game.

page 24

Greenbrier 10

---------------------------------------

This year probably will be a different story. I don't think you will like the ending. Greenbrier has as many athletes as anyone.

Greenbrier---23

page---------13

Posted by COACHHARD:

Thanks...Dandy82....I hope you are correct. It should be a great game.

Hey...I see your Blue Devils are finally getting the respect they deserve.....5th in 4-A in the performance rankings. Congratulations!

I found some good bulletin board material here....thanks Patriots21! :(

Good luck to both teams! Greenbrier fans have really been getting into the game this year...hopefully there will be a great turnout (and a little homefield advantage :) )

Whatever the outcome, may both sides play injury-free, and remember sportmanship. In the great scheme of things...it's still only a game.

:D:D