Loretto VS. Harpeth

baseballer22

I think that if we can play like we have been the past couple weeks, we can pull out the win. Even with the loss of our top reciever, we can come out of the game with a W if we play smart. But, that's the clencher...we're gonna have to play through our man's injury and that can be tougher than what people think.

is the player hurt, barrett earnest? he is a class act on the field, during the fairview game i gaurded him and he is a great reciever and leader on you guys team. when will he be back? you guys should have no trouble with harpeth. keep it up and you guys might be region champs because lewis is down and us jackets choked against you all/

I have been critical of Loretto in the past for some of their actions but I think the staff and team has cleaned it up over the past few weeks and I am glad of that. I can speak objectively in this matter as I report throughout the region and am not a Lawrence Countian.

With this being said and after seening each team in action, Loretto should waltz past Harpeth with ease. The Indians are a team headed south in a hurry while Loretto may be the most improved AA team I have seen. The Mustangs should win this game with relative ease, as Harpeth simply can't stop the offensive prowess of Loretto. It would not surprise me to see this game turn into a severe blowout, maybe a 40+ point victory for Loretto.

The final score was Loretto 20 Harpeth 13. Both teams went into halftime with big goose eggs on the board, but comming out of halftime Harpeth scored frist to make it a 7-0 lead. But Loretto wouldnt be out done, they came back and scored but the PAT failed and it made it a 7-6 lead Harpeth. Harpeth drove down field once again and put it in the endzone but thier PAT failed to make it a 13-6 lead. Early in the 4th Loretto scored and made it a tied game. Harpeth then turned the ball over on an interception. Loretto then punched it in and made it a 20-13 lead. This game was probably one of the best games I have ever been apart of or have seen in a long time. Both teams palyed with a lot of heart and a never die attitude. I'll go on record here tonight and say that Harpeth is the by far the best 1-5 team in the state. Great game Loretto and Harpeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wanna say that the Harpeth guys are by far the best 1-5 team in the state. Seeing them play with the kind of heart and intensity as they did made me think about just how much I contribute to our team.

But, anyways....great game Harpeth. Hope yall have a great rest of the season. And good job Mustangs